Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I'm back on two wheels...Went out to the van this morning , started it up, and heard water pouring out. Antifreeze
was pissing out all over the driveway... I hope it's something easy like a hose....Too cold to be replacing the water pump.

brrrrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
that sucks. dress warm.:thumb:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Well, at least the warm snap has come through, hopefully long enough for you to finish the repair. Best of luck!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS Guys....

The GOOD news is, that after 5 years of no tickets or accident, my insurance for the whole year is down to $200 bux!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I feel ya jimmy. My car was stolen a few weeks back, so I've had to use the bike for commuting. Granted, Seattle weather is a bit more mild than the weather in your locale.

--Scott

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
jimmyjr said:
Looks like I'm back on two wheels...Went out to the van this morning , started it up, and heard water pouring out. Antifreeze
was pissing out all over the driveway... I hope it's something easy like a hose....Too cold to be replacing the water pump.

brrrrrrrrrr.
If you were still on 2 wheels a couple days ago, i bet you had a nice thursday and friday of 55degree riding.:cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friday afternoon WAS enjoyable...
there was alot of ice in the morning, though....
This weekend is supposed to be mid fifties!!!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts