·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Holey shit... glad to hear "tried" and not "did"

E.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Yeah it was a great time up until Saturday night when that went down.

Oh and my wonderful flat tire on the way down Friday! :rolleyes:

More pics to follow...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
CruiserErik said:
Holy hell, looks like you rode over a hot rivet or something. Was that a plugged tire?
It was after that, it started to get squishy in the curves and we were pulling through a little town when GixxerChris informed me it was flat as a pancake. Luckily we pulled into an automotive shop and Hillybilly Jim plugged it for me. That's the pic after he removed the hunk of metal that was stuck in it and before he plugged it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i made it down saturday with Herb ( wickedrr )
tried to call doc but had no phone service the whole time i was there

we stayed at turn 6 during the races and hit the pits afterwards
great time a lil sunburned

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Headlight said:
It was after that, it started to get squishy in the curves and we were pulling through a little town when GixxerChris informed me it was flat as a pancake. Luckily we pulled into an automotive shop and Hillybilly Jim plugged it for me. That's the pic after he removed the hunk of metal that was stuck in it and before he plugged it.
So what happened to "More Pics" and story time?

·
Registered
845 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Holey shit... glad to hear "tried" and not "did"

E.
damn bike thief bastards :finger: It happened on Park Ave in town during the bike night. the fork locks on mine and Chuck's bikes were broken, then moved mine next to Chuck's which was facing an empty parking space. We figured they were being positioned to be loaded into a truck that would have backed into the open space in front of the bikes. Fortunately they must have gotten spooked and didn't get the opportunity to snatch 'em.
my top triple is broken at the ignition, but I was able to force the key in and it turned to the on position and start it. Nothing else damaged/missing that I could tell so far. Unfortunatley for Chuck, when his fork lock was busted it also messed up the tumblers in the ignition and we couldn't get the key to the on position. After that it was all down hill. the attempt to fix it on site didn't go well, then the flatbed tow service screwed Chuck on the tow bill, then the next morning still couldn't rig it to work, then couldn't find anyone to haul his bike back. So, me and Chuck will be heading back to the hotel we stayed at to get the bike in about an 1 1/2 from now. Yay, road trip back to Ohio :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
CruiserErik said:
So what happened to "More Pics" and story time?
Still gotta get all the pics resized and up, take care of that tonight for ya. :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
GixxerChris said:
damn bike thief bastards :finger:
Oh man.. so sorry to hear they messed up your bikes trying to steal them... how much is it gonna cost ya for repairs?

I swear folks like that need to be strung up and let slowly bleed to death :rolleyes: I bet it they wouldn't like it if someone did that to them :mad:

any thoughts on how ya might prevent something like that from being tried again? I've always wondered just how well that steering column lock would work in preventing your bike from being stolen.. I guess it can only deter them long enough in hopes that their moment of opportunity runs out...

E.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
almightys said:
The Route usmieners laid out was great for non-highway for sure, just let him know your hungry about 20 miles before you want to stop. LOL
LMAO, that's very true. OK here we go more pics, this first one is a pic of us after me met up with docta_freeze and his group.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Here we have the lunch stop, the bar we stopped at was not fully prepared for a group our size to come rolling in and people were already done eating when others were just getting their food. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
We weren't in the paddock for more than a minute when Kawie considered leaving almightys for a man with an acting career. In the end I think she made the good choice by sticking with almightys :twofinger

Attachments

1 - 20 of 88 Posts