Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm finally back. Yes, I've been hiding from you sick f*cks and especially from Tippy... his lazy eye scares me. :twofinger

The past couple months have been filled with HUGE changes. I'm no longer working for Team Obsolete, I'm now single after a couple years with the same girl, I've gone back into full-time Muay Thai training, and I'm starting my own business in a few weeks.

I did get to take a trip to Glamis and Barstow, which was friggin' awesome! Spent 4 days riding a hopped-up Raptor through the dunes and along the trails at ridiculous speeds. I'm still picking sand out of my teeth (and other places). :thumbs2:

It's good to be back amongst you freaks and I hope you've all been well.

-Dan

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
You know Dan, I just mentioned to Scott last night that it's been a long damn time since you posted.

Welcome back! :love:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spicerke said:
You know Dan, I just mentioned to Scott last night that it's been a long damn time since you posted.

Welcome back! :love:

Hey Momma Spicer! You're right, it's been too damn long since I posted. Perhaps needless to say, life's been a bit of a bitch over the past couple months, but I'm back now and all is good! So tell me, has Scott been puttin' it down or do you need me to sneak through the back door again? :laughing:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
slaintedan said:
Hey Momma Spicer! You're right, it's been too damn long since I posted. Perhaps needless to say, life's been a bit of a bitch over the past couple months, but I'm back now and all is good! So tell me, has Scott been puttin' it down or do you need me to sneak through the back door again? :laughing:

Well, the back door is out, since I'm not drinking these days... :laughing:

Sorry things have been giving you a bit of a rough go - hopefully all the changes you have made will make life nothing but better for you!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spicerke said:
Well, the back door is out, since I'm not drinking these days... :laughing:
Holy Sh*t that's funny! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

spicerke said:
Sorry things have been giving you a bit of a rough go - hopefully all the changes you have made will make life nothing but better for you!
Nothing but good days ahead! :thumbs2: :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Dan, you are making me feel old here, since I remember your posts when you just started dating that girl.

I hate it when I catch myself saying: "Damn, the time just flies, man". Good to have you back, Danny boy.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Good to have ya back...I think. :twofinger I always like when worthwhile members stick around, we've had trolls 'a plenty as of late (perhaps they thought they were Leprechauns in the spirit of the season)....

Glad things are looking up for you. :thumb:

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Welcome back emperor. Good to see ya again.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
slaintedan said:
Wow, I go away for a few months and suddenly I'm "worthwhile"?! I should have stayed away longer, I might have become downright "significant." :laughing:
For you I'd make up a new title...change the "a" to a "u." :thumb:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Oh, dear God, he's back :crying:

I guess that payoff to the Supermods was insufficient for perma-ban status.

:twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
Oh, dear God, he's back :crying:

I guess that payoff to the Supermods was insufficient for perma-ban status.

:twofinger
How much you got? I can always be bought. :thumb:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
spicersh said:
How much you got? I can always be bought. :thumb:
Hell, I already gave ke a "deposit". Doesn't that count?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
kanwisch said:
Hell, I already gave ke a "deposit". Doesn't that count?
Ouch man....very ouch....:(

:laughing:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts