Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to Headlight elsewhere and it spurred me to rejoin the Redline forum. Last year was a slow year for me as I had a lot of bs to deal with and didn't do much riding other than the Dragon in late May / early June. But that is behind me now and I have big plans for 08. I would like to get 1 if not 2 Redline-WOS rides going. I have seriously been considering some kind of pinckney ride with a twist - end up at half moon beach to bbq, volleyball, swim, hang out, etc. Or we could do the Toledo run again.. or whatever.. just wanted to say hi.. enjoy the nice weather and get out and tear some miles up.. i have already jumpstarted this year about 3 weeks ago and today was my 3rd ride of the year..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have been known to walk on water but the miracles have to cease somewhere.. i can only promise i will be somewhere and that is even pending a "kitchen pass" or if it is something really good i will take the evil eye and pissed off comments for a week or two..

we are doing some revamping, i.e. getting our shit together, on the wos side of things.. i definitely will be talking to you more about setting something up for a summer ride or rides..

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sounds good to us we've been wanting to do this for a while now I think but it seems that whenever we get around to it we hear you guys are having issues or now you're track only and now you're not and...I think it's mostly miscommunication. I think a lot of times when people "hear" things it's not always true. Why not come to our meeting Saturday and we can find a couple dates that make sense? :2cents:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good to us we've been wanting to do this for a while now I think but it seems that whenever we get around to it we hear you guys are having issues or now you're track only and now you're not and...I think it's mostly miscommunication. I think a lot of times when people "hear" things it's not always true. Why not come to our meeting Saturday and we can find a couple dates that make sense? :2cents:
Yeah all vicious rumors.. Last year just was a bad year as everyone was busy and we didn't get around much.. this year is going to be much better.. I would come to the meeting Saturday and I appreciate the invite but I have to work and then go to a baptism in Armada.. I will catch up with you soon though..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts