Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$95 trackday for October 6th!

Aztrackday is doing a discount rate for October 6th, this is also the same day as the last CCS race event at the main track. We will be on the east track. So, we are offering a half day, morning or afternoon for only $95.00, and a full day for $145.00. FREE rental on leathers for this event only! Like our first event, we will have tire changing service from Adrenalin, and some vendors bringing there displays out as well. Any questions, contact me! See you out there!
www.aztrackday.com

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! Come up and introduce yourself to me, its nice to put a face with the name..oh wait, with a name like "quack pot" umm...maybe not! Just kidding, look for me, im the short chick with the spiked hair! :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
What a blast!

Was great meeting you racerxgirl. Mosdef will be out there next time! Hope to see you out there!

Hey are Ted or Chris on this forum? I wanted to bug them about some smaller stickers and just keep in touch. They put on a good track day show.

:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right on!

Good to meet you too! Glad you enjoyed your experience with aztrackday! Its quite addicting! Ted, i think is on here, but Chris is not..he doesn't have to much time to be a slacker like us...did you say you need a "bigger" sticker? Email ted and i am sure he will hook you up!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's the discount for having an AZtrackday.com sticker on the bike? Ted mentioned it several times but I missed what kind of discount it would be.

dangerouscurves - Yep, hit www.aztrackday.com for more info. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
do you

Do you have leathers for rent for smaller people? I am about 5'4 and weigh about 125? I might try and make the next event if i can get a bike by then. thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more info

We do have a trackday on the 10th of november, 95 for a half day, and 145 for a full day, free leather rentals again! We do have one smaller suit that would fit you peaches, so get that bike and come on out! As far as the discount goes for the sticker being on your bike, i am not sure exactly what Ted has in mind, whether it be a discount or a giveaway of some sorts..have to wait and see..even i dont know what it is!! Whats up with that!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are there going to be any other pics posted? I stumbled across those yesterday. Only found 2 of me and no action shots :(

Was hoping to find someone snapped a pic or two of me. I had a friend try to take some with my digi cam but all she managed to take pictures of was emtpy track.

I talked to Chris, hope he can get Cecil Walker out there next time, that would kick ass! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts