363 Posts
Mesa Az

·
Registered
86 Posts
North Phoenix/Scottsdale

Hi all,

I'm at Tatum/Union Hills area.

Also, anyone needing a cheap springtime ride with some mechanical knowledge, I have an '89 EX500 black/red, new Dunlop tires (5 miles), new battery (5 months old), 18K miles, etc, scratch and dent model (it is 13 years old after all!). Passed emissions around September 2002. I put new tires on, changed oil/filters/etc... to really fix 'er up, I cleaned the carbs and replaced some hoses and unfortunately mixed something up down there and don't know how to fix it. It runs, but unfortunately now there's a gas leak or something. Looking to get around $1,400.

·
Registered
363 Posts
1400.00 for an 89....a little pricey... dont ya think.... especially for the scratched and dented model, barely running, leaking gas model....

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
1400.00 for an 89....a little pricey... dont ya think.... especially for the scratched and dented model, barely running, leaking gas model....
I was thinking the same thing. Sorry Chad.

Kelly Blue Book has it listed as $1,665 suggested retail from a dealer which we all know charges more than it's worth already.

*Suggested retail represents a fully reconditioned unit in excellent condition, with all original standard equipment.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Robert said:
I was thinking the same thing. Sorry Chad.

Kelly Blue Book has it listed as $1,665 suggested retail from a dealer which we all know charges more than it's worth already.

Hmmm... I guess I'll have to redo the job and keep it as a loaner for bikeless companions who want to ride with me this summer!

·
Registered
199 Posts
AZ RIDER

what's poping az? owner of non stock cycles in mesa here. love to ride and act a fool (be a fool) :D
robert: whats the deal? when ya going to get back on the street? went up to payson yesterday and had a blast. hope ya get out here soon;)

R

·
0 Posts
Damn, I've been away for a while. Busy with school and work. But anyway, Peoria here.......

·
Registered
150 Posts
waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaazzzzzzzzup

CHANDLER, AZ IN da hizzy for SHEEZEY!!!!!!!!GOT MY BIKE BACK
READY TO RIDE!:burnout:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in Mesa. Restoring a '91 ZX6 that sat neglected in storage for a few years (I'm a bad person for that). Getting almost ready to go!

·
Registered
363 Posts
HyDrO said:
what was wrong with it
a little mishap at the FLATS...

DRas said:
I'm in Mesa. Restoring a '91 ZX6 that sat neglected in storage for a few years (I'm a bad person for that). Getting almost ready to go!
sounds good, come out on a ride when your ready...

·
Registered
150 Posts
BICYCLE?

HyDrO said:
what was wrong with it
IT FALL DOWN AND GO BOOM. BUT ALL BETTER NOW:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts