Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Ya'll..

It's not really all that new... But I made some serious changes to my homepage and I thought ya'll might like to see them... Let me know what ya'll think if ya could... I'm learning my way through Adobe Photo Shop and doing kinda okay if I do say so myself... There's lots of links and I am still in the process of making/re-vamping old pages... Lots to come..;)

Check it out...

http://www.geocities.com/hondahuney

KIRSTY!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not certian who's F4 that it b/c it's actually on the track durng a school... It's not black out lights or nothing... More like hockey tape so the lights don't split all over the track when they go down... Don't worry, your still the only one...;)

KIRSTY!!

G

·
Kirsty, the site looks a lot better, good work! I tried to sign your guest book but I get "The webpage you are trying to access does not exist." Hmmm.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Re: Don't give me reason...

Pete said:
I'll take it easy on you! ;)
Pete, thank you SOOOOO much for not being hard on me :D

I'm terribly sorry, I couldn't resist.

Kirsty, I tried to access the Pillion page and I got the same thing Pete did trying to access the Guest book page. Any advice?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GUESTBOOK AND PILLION PAGE

Hey Ya Boyz...

I haven't linked some of the new pages as of yet b/c I'm not done with them.. You can still sign the Guestbook if you click on the BLUE Bravenet Icons at the bottom of the page...

Thanks alot for checking it out ya'll....;)

And CBR BRUTHA..

Just as long as your not wearing thongs, I think Pete will stay away from your ass... He's got a thing for G-Strings...;)

KIRSTY!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Re: Re: Don't give me reason...

Kirsty, I tried to access the Pillion page and I got the same thing Pete did trying to access the Guest book page. Any advice? [/B]
I got the same thing when I tried to access the nudie pics page----what's up Kirsty :p Great site though.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Re: GUESTBOOK AND PILLION PAGE

cbrchick said:
Just as long as your not wearing thongs, I think Pete will stay away from your ass... He's got a thing for G-Strings...;) KIRSTY!!
The only person I know who wears thongs is my girlfriend, so I guess I'm safe from Pete and his wandering...nevermind. Thanx for the advice KIRSTY, YOU SAVED MY ASS!! :D:);)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NAKED PICS???

Okay, Okay...

If ya'll take up a collection... Big Bills... I'll post some street fighter pics... That's right, it's coming off..

You can wire it into my bank account.. Contact me and we'll set it up...

KIRSTY!

G

·
Re: NAKED PICS???

cbrchick said:
Okay, Okay...

If ya'll take up a collection... Big Bills... I'll post some street fighter pics... That's right, it's coming off..

You can wire it into my bank account.. Contact me and we'll set it up...

KIRSTY!

Ummmmm , Kirsty ? Would you be willing to give me credit ? Or wait How's this .. You show yours and I'll show mine ;) (what have I started :rolleyes:??)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Re: NAKED PICS???

cbrchick said:
Okay, Okay...

If ya'll take up a collection... Big Bills... I'll post some street fighter pics... That's right, it's coming off

KIRSTY!
Is that a female term like "going commando" for us guys? Cool baby, bring on the "Street Fighter" pics. Kirsty, you can spank my...I mean kick my ass anytime :D .

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey kirsty,

who let the angels out, whoo..whoo........whooooo???

gotta love Dan!!:D

anyway did you get the pics from that girl in blanford of the bunch of us and the lovely police officer?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
STAY AWAY FROM THE BIKES!!

Damm That was Funny....

I'm dying here just thinking about it... Have we ever met some strange people this summer... Gawd Bless them... I have those pics the girl took of us this summer... She finally sent them to me... I'll post them ASAP...;)

I think DAN works that the Lord Nelson... I'm gonna buy him a coffee...;)

KIRSTY

"Whoo, Whoooo, Whoooooo WHO WHO"

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ON YOUR KNEE'S B*[email protected]

Heya R.B.

Spankin, Kicking... Dont matter to me huney... What ever turns you on... I'm used to men crying on their hands and knees in front of me.... For the right price you too can have anything you want!!

KIRSTY!!

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
You could use my R1 as your first Street Fighter bike, I had to strip it (Don't ask!!)... And how come CBR600F4GD isn't in the Fast Chicks page??? :D

Use to men crying on their hands and knees infront of you?? And your proud of this?? Oh boy... "Master Player"? :rolleyes:

[Edited by chris_y2k_r1 on 11-03-2000 at 10:46 AM]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts