Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i keep reading in this forum is asbout the 207's how are they?? i have Avons on my bike now but its almost that time to get new ones. are the 207 any better then Avons?

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to be honest mary kay wasnt that good, plus she never called me back. I wonder if it was me telling her that she couldnt stay the night? I guess the world may never know. :confused:

------------------

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I had Mary too,...right before Ashley Judd. -Next up: Beat Tom Cruise down and take Nicole! :D

Never used Avon, but I love 'dem 207s!

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm doing Michelle N. right now, and lovin' every minute of it! ;)

------------------
Clark

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RUG BURN:
I'm doing Michelle N. right now, and lovin' every minute of it! ;)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya know you're gonna go blind doin that stuff :rolleyes:

On THAT subject, did anyone see the Playboy with that girl that married the millionaire yet? I saw it last night, She is a Hottie! I saw an interview though and she looked really skinny. Im not into the sick skinny look but with all the touch ups that the artists at Playboy do, she was hot!

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

·
Registered
503 Posts
i personally dont have much confidence on the d207 & i think my next tire will be avon too. i briefly had a set on my katana way back when & liked em & others ive talked to like em too.

------------------

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Originally posted by riverrunner_2000:
I had Mary too,...right before Ashley Judd. -Next up: Beat Tom Cruise down and take Nicole! :D

You are sooooo dreaming. Maybe, MAYBE, Sandra Bernhardt... :p

------------------
"Ray, when someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!!!"

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
cheing shins and roseanne barr.

gotcha's.

i like 207's (they're cheap) but i'll likely buy pirelli evos next, they seem to wear good, stick good.

as for girls, i still want kelly bundy. yummy.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cbrf2boy:
as for girls, i still want kelly bundy. yummy.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I was going to make reference to Tang sandwiches and having your hand down the front of your pants, but I'm way too classy for that. :cool:

------------------
"Ray, when someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!!!"

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
This message is so all over the place, that its not at home anywhere :D

WIll

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e
"Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f**k the prom queen!" - Sean Connery

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
first off i would like to say i like chicks with short hair!!!!!!!!
but anyways how are avons compared to 207? i just looked at my bike and i actually forgot i replaced my back avon with a 204 but i still have a avon front (which is in dire need tobe changed) but how are the 204 to the 207 to the avons??

------------------

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GodCreatedOne:
first off i would like to say i like chicks with short hair!!!!!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have such an excellent comment about this but the repurcussions might just be too severe! Must...control...smart [email protected]@ tendencies... :eek:

------------------
"My life's in shambles. I need pie."

·
Registered
96 Posts
Avons rock.

------------------
Mojo
http://killersurf.com/mojo

"I always get screwed by the system. It's my job.
I'm the universe's bitch." - Drew Carey

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am a little strapped for cash so has anyone ever tried this before.... getting a soldering iron and burning the treads a little deeper so the tires arent bald anymore??? :)

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Aril, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GodCreatedOne:
i am a little strapped for cash so has anyone ever tried this before.... getting a soldering iron and burning the treads a little deeper so the tires arent bald anymore??? :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A soldering iron?! What, are you crazy?! Anybody who would use anything other than a Dremel for this task is just asking for trouble! :D

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i just thouyght that the soldering iron would be easier like a hot knife through butter, but i guess a dremel would work too....i know what i am doing tonight. :)

------------------

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Set up a video camera first! I've never seen a tire explode via soldering iron! :rolleyes:

------------------
"Hold on boys, I'm gonna have to stand on it."
"Dad runs shine."

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Ok.. Yeah!

I've run Avon Avaro's. Not at all a bad
tire. Grippy but with good wear characteristics
but I AM SOLD on the D207s. They wear fast
but nothing grabs better, slides more
predictably or heats up fast. Michelin
Piolets are good too. I never liked Dunlop
tires until I got the D207s. I am sold,
these things rock! AMAZING Grip!

------------------
Stylin - Profilin', Got an R1 so I'm SMILIN!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts