Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So most of us have noticed that n00b (aka RydeAddict) has the worst avatar in the history of the internet, so I think it's time to submit some new ones for her, otherwise she's going on my ignore list (which may not be a bad thing :twofinger)

My submission:

·
Registered
867 Posts
:laughing: At least I finally made history.

Can someone mix ObaHilla with a pic of Arnold for me? Anyone...?

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should be shot for that pic of Chewbacca.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Now, where's Spicersh?
:laughing: The combination of this ending to your post immediately followed by the pic of the hairy gent sleeping was just too much.

·
Registered
867 Posts
You guys expect me to remove a beautifully creative pic for a fat redneck chick, a confused skank, cookee when he was a kid or bigfoot?! :barf2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
You guys expect me to remove a beautifully creative pic for a fat redneck chick, a confused skank, cookee when he was a kid or bigfoot?! :barf2:
Yes.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Lmao! At least mkeeney put some effort into his but it's still worse than what I have now. :D You have any good avatars floating around over there Kanwisch?

·
Registered
658 Posts
:laughing: The combination of this ending to your post immediately followed by the pic of the hairy gent sleeping was just too much.

Is there a better example of synergy anywhere?

Lmao! At least mkeeney put some effort into his and it's so much better than what I have now. :D You have any good avatars floating around over there Kanwisch?
Fixed that for ya.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Lmao! At least mkeeney put some effort into his but it's still worse than what I have now. :D You have any good avatars floating around over there Kanwisch?
This one feels right.

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Hmmm, no RA response. This one perhaps?

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
I was attempting to work, don't be too proud of yourself. :twofinger

Is that Matt Damon? We may have a winner...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts