1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thats not his problem.....remember...he is leaving :twofinger

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
They're never popular their last term. I don't worry about those numbers either. They probably took a phone book from Detroit and called 936 people.

Jen

·
Registered
265 Posts
Judge said:
Thats not his problem.....remember...he is leaving :twofinger
As far as the internet has indefinite reach, it doesn't matter where I post from. Hell, I could be in Greenland right now typing this and you'd never know.

You can't get rid of me as easily as you think!!:twofinger

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oh, and it's grammar with an 'a' not an 'e'!!!:p

I get the same thing at my flight club when some guys talk about the hangar (where we keep the aircraft) as a 'hanger'. That's what you put your clothes on!!

Back the the Bush thing...the current guy always takes a beating. It's like when any new President gets elected, they're electing a scapegoat first and foremost!

·
Registered
526 Posts
?????????

[
Back the the Bush thing...the current guy always takes a beating. It's like when any new President gets elected, they're electing a scapegoat first and foremost! [/B][/QUOTE]

nice grammar!!!!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Reasons for Ratings?

A new CBS poll (search) shows the president's job approval rating has hit an all time low of 35 percent and 68 percent of respondents tell CBS that the country is on the wrong track. CBS cites the Iraq war, the Libby indictment, and the response to Hurricane Katrina (search) as reasons for the decline, but the poll's weighted sample may be more telling.

Twenty-eight percent of those polled identified themselves as Republicans, compared to 35 percent who said they were Democrats. But CBS dropped the importance of Republican responses even further weighting the sample so that Republican responses counted for only 24 percent of the final results. Thirty-seven percent of voters in last year's election called themselves Republicans, while 37 percent said they were Democrats, and 26 percent called themselves Independents.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Aus said:
Hey, that's a typo, not a misunderstanding of terms!!
HA.. I call BULLSHIT! :D a typo is one (or two max) letter(s) misplaced or left out (or extra as in SimonE and not Simon) *snicker snicker* ... not an entire word duplicated :twofinger so therefor it falls into improper grammer (which to me seems to be one of the things you were complainin about :thumbs2: )

E.
ya gotta love it when you find someone who throws stones and lives in a glass house :eyebrows:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Vash said:
Reasons for Ratings?

A new CBS poll (search) shows the president's job approval rating has hit an all time low of 35 percent and 68 percent of respondents tell CBS that the country is on the wrong track. CBS cites the Iraq war, the Libby indictment, and the response to Hurricane Katrina (search) as reasons for the decline, but the poll's weighted sample may be more telling.

Twenty-eight percent of those polled identified themselves as Republicans, compared to 35 percent who said they were Democrats. But CBS dropped the importance of Republican responses even further weighting the sample so that Republican responses counted for only 24 percent of the final results. Thirty-seven percent of voters in last year's election called themselves Republicans, while 37 percent said they were Democrats, and 26 percent called themselves Independents.
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. - Benjamin Disraeli

·
Registered
72 Posts
Don't forget, the exit polls were showing Kerry winning the election, too. While I doubt those numbers are way off, I also realize they can spin numbers (especially CBS) to try to make you think any way they want you to.

·
Registered
265 Posts
DreamRyder said:
HA.. I call BULLSHIT! :D a typo is one (or two max) letter(s) misplaced or left out (or extra as in SimonE and not Simon) *snicker snicker* ... not an entire word duplicated :twofinger so therefor it falls into improper grammer (which to me seems to be one of the things you were complainin about :thumbs2: )

E.
All right, I'll wear that one. I fucked up! But I did say that it doesn't have to be perfect every time, you just have to know that it is wrong, and not do it incorrectly in a repetitive fashion. Which I didn't. So there....nya nya nya! :p

And once again, it's grammAr with an A!!!

:D :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Aus said:
All right, I'll wear that one. I fucked up! But I did say that it doesn't have to be perfect every time, you just have to know that it is wrong, and not do it incorrectly in a repetitive fashion. Which I didn't. So there....nya nya nya! :p

And once again, it's grammAr with an A!!!

:D :twofinger
ain't cha learned nutton by now honey... I type on here the way I pronounce thangs... so ther's no tellin how I may or may not spell them :twofinger

E.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts