Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to set something up to see the scary movie "Descent" on August 4th. E, I know you'll want to join us! ;) It's supposed to be pretty scarey. It's from the same people who made 'Saw' and "Hostel." We can see the movie in Novi over at Fountain Walk and eat at Mongolian. :D Anyone interested?

http://www.thedescentfilm.com/

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Yes you are right "I WANT TO" but can't.. I'll be driving out to Chicago for work that weekend... otherwise I would tag along for Mid Ohio (seems like every year something is in my way - ARGH!)

If you don't end up going that weekend... let me know.. the following weekend would work.. only thing I have is the Caseville Ride on the 12th.

E.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it's the same weekend as Mid-Ohio. The weekend following that is our vacation to Florida (Aug 11-20th) and the weekend after that is our ride to the UP. (Aug 24-28th) After that, the summer is over and the kids are back in school. :crying:

So........if you're not going to Mid-Ohio and have nothing going on that Friday, let me know if you wanna go to the movies! :D

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
I know it's the same weekend as Mid-Ohio. The weekend following that is our vacation to Florida (Aug 11-20th) and the weekend after that is our ride to the UP. (Aug 24-28th) After that, the summer is over and the kids are back in school. :crying:

So........if you're not going to Mid-Ohio and have nothing going on that Friday, let me know if you wanna go to the movies! :D

Jen
ahahah... you sound like me LOL... sorry I'm gonna miss seein it with ya then :(

E.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts