Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I love Grand Bend. I'll have to mark this down. I'd love to go this year. Grandparents have a place not too far from there in Port Franks. Could make a weekend out of it! :D

Jen

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Lets hope for no rain this time.....
Have you talked to the guys and decided on an overnighter or not?
Those nightclubs are still on my mind.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Kudos for posting it up early.:thumb:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I will be there again this year!!!!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duner said:
Lets hope for no rain this time.....
Have you talked to the guys and decided on an overnighter or not?
Those nightclubs are still on my mind.
No, havent talked to them yet. I am waiting to hear back.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
This was posted up a while ago in June.......

So now that this is just around the corner (17 days!), is there any interest? I still plan on going.

Jen

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Flip said:
the gf and i where thinking of going anyone going to stay over night i was going to rent a campsite or something anyone else want in??
That was the plan with mr 4byken, but I think he died or something. I know he went to russia and a zrx addirondiacks trip, but havent heard from him...
I'll go if other people go.
I'tll be by bike n tenting.

·
Registered
251 Posts
well i was going to have the gf drive the car and i would ride the bike that way we can pile all the stuff in the car and we can still ride! jen you still going??

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Flip said:
well i was going to have the gf drive the car and i would ride the bike that way we can pile all the stuff in the car and we can still ride!
Good Girl....:thumb:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Yes, I'm still going. I tried calling the track to get a list of times that things are going on (it's not on the website) and they are calling me back. However, if you wanted to camp, I found this on the website:

Camping (within 15 mins to the track)

Grand Bend Motorplex (On-site)
519-238-7223

Birchbark Trailer Park Grand Bend
519-238-8256

Dunes Oakridge Park Thedford
519-243-2500

Great Canadian Hideaway Parkhill
519-294-6333

Green Haven Trailer Park Grand Bend
519-238-7275

Pinery Provincial Park Port Franks
519-243-3099

Riverside Trailer Park & Marina Port Franks
519-243-2504

Townsite RV Campground Grand Bend
519-238-5625

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
bumping this for the last time. My trip is planned already. Just waiting to see who else is going. Probably going by myself so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere, that'd be great!

248 613-7964

Jen

·
Registered
679 Posts
I will be there!!! If it rains on sat, we are camping at the track for sunday:thumbs2:

Also on a side note I was on the flyer last year, well I just noticed I am on this flyer also, if you look on the top left in the bullseye, that is me LOL

see everyone there

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I'm out now...

On 32 to 35 hours at work cauze the owner's tight on money for his 50 thousand dollar kitchen in his unfinished million dollar house.....

I can afford daytrips but that's it for a while....

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey, does anyone know what you need to cross the border? Do we need a passport, birth certificate, DNA sample, fingerprint check and retna scan? Or will a drivers license do?

Jen

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I'd bring the birth cert just incase.
Sometimes they they just ask the normal questions and let ya thru, somtimes they pull a shait load of cars over for an hour...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts