Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please... for the love of God!!!!

TAKE OFF THE CAPS LOCK!!!!

Try to read what you type before you post it. Maybe that will allow us to understand what the hell you are trying to say! I can never understand what you are saying...nobody can!

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QuickCoCo1 said:
maybe he can not understand what we are typing.
Hmmmmm....never really looked at it that way...

So, to put it in a way that he understands:

RC51 CAPSLOK BAD LERN 2 Mk Cens KNOW UNDRSTND U

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DeaPee said:
TIS JAMEE AT PEEDEA HOME THEN POST ME DOIT WITH JEEP MOM THEN ME TOO CG HIM FAD YEAH YEAH IN THER LIKE TAT
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:wtf:

Damn, you really do sound just like him!

·
Registered
1 Posts
DIS NO FUNNY OIIIIIIIO MY BIKE FASTER THAN U I RUN FAST THEN YOURE BIKE GO FAST THEN

THIS THEN WHAT THEM RUN THEN THEM GO FAST LIKE ME THEN CANT THEM COME TOO WITH THEM BIG DOGS LIKE YOU TALK BUT THEN NO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY SO ME THINK YOU FIOL

SO GO BE SLOW ON BIKE THEN ME COME ZOOM ZOOM BY YOU FAST THEN THAT BE FUN FOR MEE

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jeep,

If I got the translation right RC51 is calling you and your bike slow. I think he said he could run faster than you and your bike. I also believe he said it would be great fun for him to go past you at a high rate of speed on his bike. I could be wrong but I did go to Pitt and have plenty of experience translating broken english.

·
Registered
86 Posts
jcustomcue said:
Jeep,

If I got the translation right RC51 is calling you and your bike slow. I think he said he could run faster than you and your bike. I also believe he said it would be great fun for him to go past you at a high rate of speed on his bike. I could be wrong but I did go to Pitt and have plenty of experience translating broken english.
You didn't have to go to pitt to understand him all you have to do is have a little stoopid kid, thats how they talk

·
Registered
518 Posts
Are rc51 and ivyleague the same person....scary how similar they write!!!???

·
Registered
511 Posts
H0NDA RC 51 said:
DIS NO FUNNY OIIIIIIIO MY BIKE FASTER THAN U I RUN FAST THEN YOURE BIKE GO FAST THEN

THIS THEN WHAT THEM RUN THEN THEM GO FAST LIKE ME THEN CANT THEM COME TOO WITH THEM BIG DOGS LIKE YOU TALK BUT THEN NO BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY SO ME THINK YOU FIOL

SO GO BE SLOW ON BIKE THEN ME COME ZOOM ZOOM BY YOU FAST THEN THAT BE FUN FOR MEE

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
I know I don't have the best English, I went to Mt Pleasant high school for Christ sake. We all need to have a collection plate at bike night and all the popular posing spots. The proceeds will purchase a basic remedial English class at CCAC or night classes at the local high school for HondaRC51.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts