Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see, the PSC forums are down, indefinitely. Until then, we're taking over this forum!

Brandon, contact JeffZoom. Bri and he want to ride on Wed!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ok... It's bad enought that I have to be out of town and miss all the events...but now the forums are down??? How will I survive????

SOMEONE FIX IT DAMMIT!

:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
The Sheriff needs to round up his Posse and work faster.

And I guess it would help if I stop chatting with him and let him work, eh?

;)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I'm sorry its baroke kids. I'm doing everything I can.
Hopefully we'll be back up as quick as possible!

Worse case scenario we have to start over...but I'm trying to avoid that..

I'll keep you all updated...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Starting over would certainly make the whole deleting inactive accounts debate moot wouldn't it??

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
I'm digging through the code to see if I can fix it. Hell, it's only 10:30 and I'm tired of digging through the code on Sportbike world and trying to figure out our posting/reply problems. So I might as well take a look at someone elses database for a few. ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
hey

I havent talked you all in awhile! How's it going?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sounds like an "if you've never done it before, you wouldn't know what to do" kind of problem. But I'll offer up my help anyway. If by chance there's some way I can be of assistance, lemme know via email, PM, page, phone, smoke signal, cowbell, etc.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
well we're fortunate that I was goofing off on 10-8 and made a backup of the database. So its not a complete loss. :) Will update you all tomorrow. I've had enough messing with it for one night.

·
Registered
180 Posts
RedNinja said:
well we're fortunate that I was goofing off on 10-8 and made a backup of the database. So its not a complete loss. :) Will update you all tomorrow. I've had enough messing with it for one night.
Ahhhhh Shaddup, I don't want to hear any excuses or whining coming out of your Cake Hole...just get back to work Computer Boy and fix my damned forum. You'll get no thanks from me, you owe it to us Mr. Work for Free...

Time's a wastin, CHOP CHOP!!!!;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
opossum said:
If by chance there's some way I can be of assistance, cowbell

I can just see your bovine come running with the sound of a cow bell:) :)

that sucks about the fourm, I dont know much about computers but if theres anything I can do let me know.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
tsisson said:

Ahhhhh Shaddup, I don't want to hear any excuses or whining coming out of your Cake Hole...just get back to work Computer Boy and fix my damned forum. You'll get no thanks from me, you owe it to us Mr. Work for Free...

Time's a wastin, CHOP CHOP!!!!;)
You know I was originally feeling sorry for you cause of that crack about you "waking up in sections", but on second thought:twofinger

·
Registered
180 Posts
RedNinja said:

You know I was originally feeling sorry for you cause of that crack about you "waking up in sections", but on second thought:twofinger
I'm so fat, when I got diagnosed with the Flesh Eating disease...the Doctor gave me 28 more years to live...

:crying:

·
Registered
482 Posts
tsisson said:

I'm so fat, when I got diagnosed with the Flesh Eating disease...the Doctor gave me 28 more years to live...

:crying:
Isnt this site about riding? HUGEJW***!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Riding? Who here rides? I thought this was a big group of comedians! :eek: :crying: :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
speaking of rides and stuff.
Check the events section of the PSC main site tonight. I will post this weekends events on there including Thursday night, Friday night, and Sunday

So far I have:
Thursday Night: Elo and I had talked about Putt-Putt and Beer :D

Friday Night: Could I get the details on the gathering? email them to [email protected]

Saturday Night: I assume the usual Pavilions

Sunday: Ride for Kids, Sunday AM ride,

If anyone else has anything, let me know.

Thanks!

Update on the PSC forums:
As of this morning we're still not any closer to getting it fixed. Our new home is expected to arrive between today and Friday (crossing finger). My plan as of the moment is to use the backup that I have from 10-8 to recreate the database and bring it all up on the new server this weekend sometime.
This is all assuming it shows up by Friday.

I'll keep you all posted. I'm going to go pull my hair out now :eek:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts