Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if these little gizmos can run the software for PCIII USB? It would make tuning so much more convenient.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Without a CD-Rom, how would you go about loading the program on there?

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. My uncle has one and he said that even though it uses a Solid-State drive with relatively low capacity, it supports SDHC cards, so he got a 16gig that he's pretty much using as the "hard drive."

Basically I think I'm just trying to justify buying another toy.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, when I'm still only halfway through my remodel, I still feel better when I have excuses, vs. careless spending.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Point taken. I really need to get away from the pointless spending so I can start building the cat cage, but I've realized that this fall isn't realistic for getting her, anyway. Next spring/summer is much more realistic.

But anyway... You have a brand new laptop. If you are still trying to save up for the house, just tell yourself that your laptop will work for now.

Sure, it's not solid state, so you won't be able to abuse it, but hey.. you said you needed the money. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was just explaining my reasoning, I wasn't actually asking you to try to talk me out of it. How rude.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just because I ride a gixxer does not mean I'm too stupid to come up with excuses on my own. Sheesh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts