Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

The rd 3 FIM 600 race will be held in Pasir Gudang circuit in Johor on Aug 12-15,2004.

The Promoter is inviting anyone with 600 supersports bikes to join in the race in the support category.

Kindly read the following :

1. Entries will be closed on Aug 8, 2004.
2. Entry fees : USD650 ( Includes 3 sets of New race tyres) for the 3 day weekend.
3. RM 100 for racing fuel per bike ( Control fuel for FIM 600 rules. Fuel will be distributed in the circuit only)
4. Free Pit paddock usage( base on sharing basis during the weekend and lockable)
5. Prizes will be awarded to top finishers depending on number of entries.
6. Minimum starters from Support catergory is 10 to have this class seperate & results
7. Only 600 cc supersports bikes can participate in this event. ( 636cc is not permitted....sorry)

* Anyone who needs to loan a 600 for the weekend race, can contact us for more details.
We can also provide mechanic, equipment and logistic assistance for reasonable fee. Advise to group yourselves to make it cheaper.

Kindly contact us if you are keen or need more information.

Thank you.

Barry 019-2123350

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Fark me .....

i would pay to see that .... not the Asia Pac ... but Gay-boy-BBQ riding in his pimp suit with the Royal-Lesbian holding on tight !! ...

arf arf arf ....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Legend said:
Fark me .....

i would pay to see that .... not the Asia Pac ... but Gay-boy-BBQ riding in his pimp suit with the Royal-Lesbian holding on tight !! ...

arf arf arf ....
I was not talking about sitting on Gay boy's bike...I was talking about him hitching a ride with a car......

well.....anyone still going up for the final day?:D

BC...do you know the cost for a pit entry pass to walk around the pits? LIke how it is 50ringgit for the Johor Race Series

·
Registered
315 Posts
Update

SuperSports 600cc defending champion Toshiyuki Hamaguchi clocked the fastest lap in Round 3 of the FIM Asia Road Racing Championship being held at the Johor Circuit this weekend. Hamaguchi takes provisional pole with his time of 01:35.810. Hamaguchi’s time was clocked on his 2nd lap but in his quest to improve on his time, Hamaguchi took a heavy fall on Lap 9.

“Hamaguchi high-sided at Turn 4 on his 9th lap out. Basically, he tried to re-gain control and the bike saddle caused some abrasion to his rear. He will be rested for tonight, but the team is confident that he will be out on track for the 2nd Timed Practice session tomorrow (Saturday) once he gets the green light from the track doctor,” said Belinda Chan, PR Manager for Team Xtreme Racing.

2nd fastest in the class was Cameron Donald with 01:36.456 while Makoto Inagaki was 3rd fastest with 01:36.822. Abdul Rahim Sidek stayed consistent as the fastest Malaysian on the grid with the 4th fastest time of 01:36.931.

See here for more.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TALKING ABOUT OUTFITS

I know I was sporting my "bob the builder" look, but can only assume that you overslept Trevor and had to run out with yr Pyjamas on.

Anyone got a photo ?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Pics??

1-4 and BBQ !!

Where are the pics ??
I know you took some like this one :cool: :cool:

Look at the lower front of the bike! The paint work is all chipped away. This was from Sentul, Indonesia. The track was extremely dirty and full of gravel it seems like...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Distance no object

Just cos your a few thousand klicks away dont mean BP wont twat you for the half blind quip:eek:

The pj's would just about blind you in both eyes:hurl:

Very bad taste, 1-4 aint exactly a fashion guru but he has out done him self here.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
What to say lah?

I just got back from a biz trip to Manila (shopping for new brolly dolliies for everyone).

The outfit is from the Malang hash in Indonesia. No, I've never run there. A fellow-hasher was given it at the Interhash in Swansea and then awarded it for me for being best-dressed hasher here (i.e. worst, on account of my red shorts).

The burd on the left is holding the replacement she decided to donate to me.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts