Sportbike World banner

What do you think about the election results?

  • We need a recount?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am glad Bush won.

    Votes: 28 50.9%
  • I wish that Kerry had won.

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • The whole world is in deep shit.

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Please, oh please have Hillary run in 2008 ;-)

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Will we be lucky enough to see 2008!

    Votes: 6 10.9%

  • Total voters
    55
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What did you think of the election turn out? I received this site in an email and thought I would post it for all you political types.:twofinger

http://www.sorryeverybody.com


The gallery is full of sorry people:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
I give the world another 3 years, tops.

Edit: Not that I know anything or how anything will turns out. Just the deep down feeling that I have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
I've been a firm believer that the world is ending in 2012 for the last 6 or so years. So I don't care what happens. Go with the flow baby.


PS. I still hate george bush.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Tippmann said:
I've been a firm believer that the world is ending in 2012 for the last 6 or so years. So I don't care what happens. Go with the flow baby.


PS. I still hate george bush.
How come 2012 if you don't mind me asking? Just curious that's all....
 

·
Resident Smart Ass!
Joined
·
3,933 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
How come 2012 if you don't mind me asking? Just curious that's all....

It's as high as Tipp can count :twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Jester said:
It's as high as Tipp can count :twofinger

Matt Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamon...



(Just in case anyone has seen Team America).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
December 21st, 2012 is the year that the anchient Inca, Aztec, Cherokee, and Mayan calanders stop for some reason. I ripped this real quick from the net.

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D, represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.


There's a ton more about it on the net.

Come to think of it, i think this turned out to be what the X files show was actually based on. But their take on it was that we would be invaded by aliens in 2012.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Tippmann said:
December 21st, 2012 is the year that the anchient Inca, Aztec, Cherokee, and Mayan calanders stop for some reason. I ripped this real quick from the net.

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D, represents an extremely close conjunction of the Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun), what that ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming to
resonance very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.


There's a ton more about it on the net.

Come to think of it, i think this turned out to be what the X files show was actually based on. But their take on it was that we would be invaded by aliens in 2012.
So twat does that mean when the sun comes close to the equator of the milky way? It's not like Doom 3 where it opens up a teleport to hell, is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
"Maybe this is god just sayin' we're responsible
For this monster, this coward,
That we have empowered

No more blood for oil. We got our own battles to fight on our own soil.
No more psychological warfare, to trick us to thinking that we ain't loyal
If we don't serve our own country, we're patronizing our hero's
Look in his eyes, its all lies
The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wiped, And replaced with his own face.
Mosh now or die
If I get sniped tonight you know why,
Cause I told you to fight."
Eminem Mosh lyrics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Oh Christ...if anyone gets this in time, turn it to Fox News and watch the special on Hating America. The sh*t has already started...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
That poll has several good options.

Tippman may have the reason we don't need to worry about SS, the deficit, medical insurance, etc.;)

I don't believe that the world will end but I absolutely believe that the US is about to get unseated as the economic power of the world. The more successful Bush is with his agenda, the more likely that will be. God help the poor and middle class. We're screwed and most of us don't even know it. There's big pain on the horizon for many of us.:( Hopefully there will be enough moral Republicans to stand up for what's right and pull the reigns in on his destruction of our country.

In case anybody's new to the site, NO I DIDN'T VOTE FOR BUSH. My morals wouldn't allow it. The morality of his complete package wouldn't stand scrutiny in ANY religion, much less Christian.:mad: ".... how you treat the least of my little ones, etc."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,230 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
Oh Christ...if anyone gets this in time, turn it to Fox News and watch the special on Hating America. The sh*t has already started...........
Nothing new to those who have followed this over the years. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,490 Posts
most readers won't bother

Most readers will not bother to answer this. Probably because of all the arguing and criticising that happened prior to the election. On this web site, the never ending thread about who should be president is thinly disquised as a means for the terminally sick political arguers out there to perpetuate their addiction, and for those with anger management issues to let them run wild on anyone criticising Bush.

The f*cker is in office another 4 years. We will be so far in debt by the time he is done that no one will know what else he did for the country. We will still be sending people to Iraq, both military and civilian, to try to make things right after we went in and "liberated" the people of that country.

But he is running the show and I feel I have to try to support him at least on anything that seems like it is not dishonest (I will have to dig, but I am sure I can find a few issues). :barf2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Re: most readers won't bother

fuster said:
But he is running the show and I feel I have to try to support him at least on anything that seems like it is not dishonest (I will have to dig, but I am sure I can find a few issues). :barf2:
Good luck...I followed him the 1st 4 years of my career. With the tapestry of lies he wove, he tried to cover up with 2-3% pay increases for the military. Let's not even talk about combat pay. :mad:

Let's face it, Iraq will NEVER have a democracy. Ever. And you know what I say? I say f*ck 'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Dad said:
Nothing new to those who have followed this over the years. :(
Well you're most likely older and surely much wiser than I am in politics. I have never gotten involved in politics until this most recent election. Sometimes I wish I was just a blind sheep, and DIDN'T know that I was on the way to get sheared. :2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,373 Posts
Re: Re: most readers won't bother

Slip-On Rapist said:
Good luck...I followed him the 1st 4 years of my career. With the tapestry of lies he wove, he tried to cover up with 2-3% pay increases for the military. Let's not even talk about combat pay. :mad:

Let's face it, Iraq will NEVER have a democracy. Ever. And you know what I say? I say f*ck 'em.
Sure they will. As soon as we get that done he wants to go to N.Korea and Iran. Yey. I was considering the military recently. I wanted to be part of a special group (Green Berets, Recon). But I don't want to be sent to fight these battles that bush is instigating.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
Re: Re: Re: most readers won't bother

Tippmann said:
I was considering the military recently. I wanted to be part of a special group (Green Berets, Recon). But I don't want to be sent to fight these battles that bush is instigating.
Then don't because that's exactly where you're going to be.
 

·
Strength and Honor
Joined
·
6,143 Posts
Tippmann said:
Sure they will. As soon as we get that done he wants to go to N.Korea and Iran. Yey. I was considering the military recently. I wanted to be part of a special group (Green Berets, Recon). But I don't want to be sent to fight these battles that bush is instigating.
I can be quite a pessimist, and I'm not very forigiving often. While it pains me to say this, the only way GW will be hurt (short-term) politically is with lots and lots of American deaths, civilian or military. So, I've actually been hoping he'd attack both N Korea and Iran. There are no voices left in the Executive Branch to offer a reality check, so its certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Consider the numbers of Americans who can't handle their own money long-term (or even short) and its clear why Americans don't care about the deficit. They fail to understand the impact because they haven't learned their own lessons yet. To a large extent, this is a failure of previous generations to teach fiscal responsibility to children. Not surprising since responbility in general is absent among Americans.

After a great discussion with another guy in Canada, I've come to the realization that the best solution to the entire Middle East situation is to leave completely. Its taken a while to come around to that, but we do no good by being there, but do harm ourselves daily in both political and physical dimensions.

And no, I didn't vote for Kerry either. I voted for change in the long-term, since any vote for immediate change will not be effected by a vote for mainstream (or any other group's) candidates.

Ironically, on a separate site I've stated publicly that moving out of this country is on my consideration list. I, too, have considered it on a downhill slope, though I'd be hard pressed to figure out when that started. But its clear that America's leadership as an economic power is waning. Consumer culture can only exist where there is wealth to propel it. I wonder if they'll change the standard for oil trading to the Euro soon? That'll be a great indicator of ultimate trouble, IMHO :2cents:

As for the original post's site listing, I'd put that up on here, but definitely did NOT see it as a bitching about the election results. They are done, complete, and beyond question for me. Continuing to even discuss that is anti-productive. The site was created to apologize to the rest of the world for the trouble we have (and will) cause as a result of being a public bully. Some are even pretty funny, I think!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
kanwisch said:
I can be quite a pessimist, and I'm not very forigiving often. While it pains me to say this, the only way GW will be hurt (short-term) politically is with lots and lots of American deaths, civilian or military. So, I've actually been hoping he'd attack both N Korea and Iran. There are no voices left in the Executive Branch to offer a reality check, so its certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Consider the numbers of Americans who can't handle their own money long-term (or even short) and its clear why Americans don't care about the deficit. They fail to understand the impact because they haven't learned their own lessons yet. To a large extent, this is a failure of previous generations to teach fiscal responsibility to children. Not surprising since responbility in general is absent among Americans.

After a great discussion with another guy in Canada, I've come to the realization that the best solution to the entire Middle East situation is to leave completely. Its taken a while to come around to that, but we do no good by being there, but do harm ourselves daily in both political and physical dimensions.

And no, I didn't vote for Kerry either. I voted for change in the long-term, since any vote for immediate change will not be effected by a vote for mainstream (or any other group's) candidates.

Ironically, on a separate site I've stated publicly that moving out of this country is on my consideration list. I, too, have considered it on a downhill slope, though I'd be hard pressed to figure out when that started. But its clear that America's leadership as an economic power is waning. Consumer culture can only exist where there is wealth to propel it. I wonder if they'll change the standard for oil trading to the Euro soon? That'll be a great indicator of ultimate trouble, IMHO :2cents:

As for the original post's site listing, I'd put that up on here, but definitely did NOT see it as a bitching about the election results. They are done, complete, and beyond question for me. Continuing to even discuss that is anti-productive. The site was created to apologize to the rest of the world for the trouble we have (and will) cause as a result of being a public bully. Some are even pretty funny, I think!
Nice writing, just makes me sick to my stomache, that's all. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kanwisch said:

The site was created to apologize to the rest of the world for the trouble we have (and will) cause as a result of being a public bully. Some are even pretty funny, I think!

I looked at it in a different way. WE are not in the oval office. WE all didnt ask for or support this. WE are not all bullies/cowboys. WE are not in control!

Its a bad omen when the majority of your cabinet has resigned.:2cents:

WE are all entitled to our opinions, and this thread will continue to run as long as its kept somewhat civil. It will be interesting to see what changes over the next four years. Perhaps this thread will evolve as well.:thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Top