Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't have to be religious to support the holiday...it's a good test to see if you're addicted to stuff anyways. For me...i've given up sex (or has it given up on me???) and beer. Beer and sex are both too expensive, neither of which i can afford right now.

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I am trying to give up these really bad migraine headaches I have been getting lately. I probably need to pray about it more.

·
Registered
860 Posts
i wanted ya'll to know how slick us cajuns are...since you are suppose to not eat meat on fridays during the lenton season...we boil the hell out of seafood...especially crawfish, shrimp, crabs. pretty smart...but like always you'll have someone who will break the cycle and say, "hey, i dont feel bad if i eat meat on friday b/c everyone else is stuffing themselves with seafood and all" you know what i say to those people they are meerely puppets! also i dont see this here feller getting any ashes

btw this person i am talking about is a friend who i think is really a homo (no offense to any gay/lesbians on the board)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sec. of State said:
Yes, and we noticed you dropped insurance on your performance motorcycle. Please see me ASAP.

-Terri

:jawdrop:

Ok, now that I'm back from changing into fresh pants, WHO DID THIS? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
AudioSolstice said:
...we boil the hell out of seafood...especially crawfish, shrimp, crabs. pretty smart...
crawfish are good but its a fresh water species therefore doesn't constitute it as seafood.

besides, don't you have class to go to or something? :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Sec. of State said:
Yes, and we noticed you dropped insurance on your performance motorcycle. Please see me ASAP.

-Terri
Um Terri, He rides a Honda 600, hardly considered performance by today's standards :D Besides, the only reason he dropped his insurance is to be able to cover the $.75 tax hike on cigarettes your partner in crime has proposed. (How a pack of cigarettes can go from <$2 a pack to $5 a pack in 10 years can only be rationalozed as a crime, unless it's a gov't doing it :rolleyes: ) Thanks you for your time, I'll let you get back to ripping off the wonderful people of this state :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
a-ron said:
c'mon man, whats your beef?! :twofinger
Just trying to get back in the swing of things :(

·
Registered
860 Posts
monkey said:
crawfish are good but its a fresh water species therefore doesn't constitute it as seafood.

besides, don't you have class to go to or something? :twofinger
very true...i forgot about that one... ;)

class as in MSF or College? :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I am giving up Nothing...because I love nothing so much.....so there...I am making a sacrifice....

I gave up employment for a year...damn near gave up my house...what was my reward for that sacrifice? Thats what I thought...bunch of puppets...the church says do this and that and ya'll just run and do it...ya'll were given a brain and thinking skills....use them for yourself.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Judge said:
I am giving up Nothing...because I love nothing so much.....so there...I am making a sacrifice....

I gave up employment for a year...damn near gave up my house...what was my reward for that sacrifice? Thats what I thought...bunch of puppets...the church says do this and that and ya'll just run and do it...ya'll were given a brain and thinking skills....use them for yourself.
sounds like your an avid Tool fan

1 - 20 of 57 Posts