Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you're a kickboxer we're looking for you! We've got a fight night being scheduled for sometime around Christmas (probably early January) and we need SBW members who want to fight. The fights will be sanctioned by the USKBA and will be held at the Infinite Martial Sports Camp in Teaneck, NJ. www.imatc.com We want the fight card to be filled w/ SBW matches so step up if you've got a pair. :thumbs2:

BTW, Tippmann and I have accepted eachother's challenge and our fight is already on the card. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
slaintedan said:
If you're a kickboxer we're looking for you! We've got a fight night being scheduled for sometime around Christmas (probably early January) and we need SBW members who want to fight. The fights will be sanctioned by the USKBA and will be held at the Infinite Martial Sports Camp in Teaneck, NJ. www.imatc.com We want the fight card to be filled w/ SBW matches so step up if you've got a pair. :thumbs2:

BTW, Tippmann and I have accepted eachother's challenge and our fight is already on the card. :thumb:
I don't think anyone reads this forum buddy. We do need some fighters though, so I hope someone will.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Are you a kickboxer?

Tippmann said:
I don't think anyone reads this forum buddy. We do need some fighters though, so I hope someone will.

It's called "shotgunning"... if we get just one more fighter it's all worth it, right? :thumbs2:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to an overwhelming response I'm gonna have to ask everybody who PMed me to be patient while I try to respond to everyone. :laughing: Seriously, come on boys and girls, it's time to step up and prove yourself. Let's get some more fighters lined up for this thing! :thumbs2:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'm a lover, not a fighter...but I do give a pretty mean purple nurple!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update!

Stay tuned for the official press release regarding the first ever "Sportbikes.com Fight Night." :thumbs2:

USKBA amateur fighting rules mandate that all fighters wear an approved headgear, shinguards, gloves, cup, and mouthpiece.

Since this is an amateur fight there can NOT be any prize money awarded to the fighters, but Mike (sportbikes.com's owner) and I are working on getting his advertisers to donate gear, equipment, trackdays, etc. to the fighters, which is completely legal per USKBA rules. ;) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Re: Update!

slaintedan said:
USKBA amateur fighting rules mandate that all fighters wear an approved headgear, shinguards, gloves, cup, and mouthpiece.
Hmm, i just bought headgear and shinguards for my birthday. I hope I got what I need.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Tippman,
Sounds like to me all you need now is a martial arts cup or I even wear a no-foul cup witht he hip protectors on it. USKBA told me it was alright to do but the bout was a exabition. Go to there website www.uskba.com to find out what they tell you you have to have. Good luck to both of you, and I want a good tough clean fight, keep the gloves and kicks up (unless your fighting muay thai, then blow out the knee).:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts