Votes: 69 50.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are D&D too Loud?
I am running a D&D now. I have a pretty quiet helmet so I don't notice. There is also only one other bike around with D&D. My opinion of them probably being bias I want other riders opinions on them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
D&D Rox

D and D pipes are awsome and sound incredible. Yes, they are loud. I was crusing at 130 on my RR when a buddy of mine ripped by me at 177 on his 954 with a D&D. The sound almost made me sh$t my pants. I litterally jumped, he was coming from behind me, so it caught me off gaurd. I heard D&D had a pipe for my 600RR, but not wanting to copy some other people that I know, knowing they are already bitching that everyone is getting one (whiny bi$ches), I decided to go with the Laser. Witch I am excited about recieveing here shortly. I have been told that they are loud, deep, and sound great...so I will let you know...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
D&D Pipes are great. I have a Two-Bro's slip on for my bike and was completely satisfied with it until I heard another 600cc bike with a D&D slip-on. They have a unique sound that makes me want to get one. But here, it seems like everyone wants to get one, so they threatened me that if I got one, they would tie me up with barbed wire and play ping-pong with my balls. I opted to stay with the Two Brothers' pipe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i have a 97 gsxr with a vance and hines and my wife has 98 gsxr with a D&D, and her bike is substantially louder, yeah, it's cool...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Slip-On Rapist said:
makes me want to get one. But here, it seems like everyone wants to get one, so they threatened me that if I got one, they would tie me up with barbed wire and play ping-pong with my balls. I opted to stay with the Two Brothers' pipe.

Because your a bi$ch. If you want one, get one. Or you could go out on a limb, and get one that no one has seen or heard. Be original. There's a thought. My buddy with a R6 is getting a Hindle. I don't know anyone around here that has one, or heard one. I am getting a Laser. No one has even heard of those. But from what I hear from people it is sweet. Take a chance, and get the sand out your clit.:cool:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
WheelieKing said:
Because your a bi$ch. If you want one, get one. Or you could go out on a limb, and get one that no one has seen or heard. Be original. There's a thought. My buddy with a R6 is getting a Hindle. I don't know anyone around here that has one, or heard one. I am getting a Laser. No one has even heard of those. But from what I hear from people it is sweet. Take a chance, and get the sand out your clit.:cool:
You know what? Screw all this shit...I'm going to get Dodge's concept bike. I've always wanted a Viper, but I'll settle for a Viper engine on a bike. :eek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WheelieKing said:
My buddy with a R6 is getting a Hindle. I don't know anyone around here that has one, or heard one. I am getting a Laser. No one has even heard of those. But from what I hear from people it is sweet. Take a chance, and get the sand out your clit.:cool:
First off, what you hear from what people? You mean the ones who have never heard of lazer? what are they saying, "I never heard of lazer but Lazer sound sweet. Try to say it while you hold your tongue ""LAYAZA""." . How can people who never heard of it tell you its sweet. And where the hell are you from that no one has heard of hindle? MINNESOTA?? The thread and the poll are about what you think about D&D. If you want to bicker use the handy PM feature SBW has provided for you. Instead of clogging up my toilet thread with your stinky turd post's.
ThanX-

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bikes... WheelieKing is an imbecile with apparent deep seeded homophobic tendencies, an apparent lack of social skills, and a disturbingly overinflated ego to boot.

He is, in a word, a squid.

Running 100+ on a public road = moronic.
Calling folks gay for a post on a messageboard = moronic. (my girlfriend will be crushed. Seriously.)
Calling folks names for not wanting to run a certain pipe = beyond moronic.

I'm sure he'll wrack his brain trying to put together a pithy response to my post... but 20:1 says he'll simply call me a name and flex his Internet muscles. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Northwind said:
Bikes... WheelieKing is an imbecile with apparent deep seeded homophobic tendencies, an apparent lack of social skills, and a disturbingly overinflated ego to boot.

He is, in a word, a squid.

Running 100+ on a public road = moronic.
Calling folks gay for a post on a messageboard = moronic. (my girlfriend will be crushed. Seriously.)
Calling folks names for not wanting to run a certain pipe = beyond moronic.

I'm sure he'll wrack his brain trying to put together a pithy response to my post... but 20:1 says he'll simply call me a name and flex his Internet muscles. :)
First, you have no idea where I am, or what public road I was doing 100+ on, so don't coment. Quick question, do you think it is moronic to go 100+ on a public raod, or are you just hating because your POS zx-6 can't get that fast? Second, and third, I am calling a buddy of mine gay, and telling him that if he wants to run the fucking pipe, than to run it, no matter what everyone else has and what everyone else says. So, I may have an over inflated ego, but that's just because I am better than you, and I know it. I do not have any "internet muscles", and do not intend to flex them. I am sorry if you feel threatened by me, but if you do, you can hop back on your Cowasaki and limp home.:crying: :twofinger

·
Registered
70 Posts
If anything you're amusing junior :) Keep thumping your chest and acting like you're better than everyone else.

It doesn't change the fact that you're an annoying fool who gives the rest of us a bad name.

Can't wait to hear your next reply... I seriously doubt you'll be able to outdo yourself after that last gem of yours. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Northwind said:
:cool:

Thanks for proving my point and shutting your pie hole WheelieKing...

:thumb:
The only reason I am saying something is because this involves a friend. Instead of throwing in a comment after WK has clearly stopped replying(because there is no point to), why not just leave it the way it is? You throwing in another random comment is just going to spark up another pointless argument that will really prove nothing. So leave it alone, and move on.

R/S

1 - 20 of 85 Posts