Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry everyone --- but this is the easiest place for me to give this info....
(besides a direct E --- but I'm too F'n lazy to do that :twofinger )

Aaron is my 7 year old --

I know it is a bit of a pain to get to the pics BUT ... won't let me just put in the info for each picture (I haven't ordered yet - they are still on the photographer's site)

I think that I am going to order #3607 for his few sponsors/helpers --- although 3605 is pretty cool also

write these numbers down (they are the better pics that he is in) just scroll down the left side to find the pics

3271, 3398, 3600, 3596, 3607, 3605

the pics are from April 30 at Grattan --- like I said, kind of a pain to get too

site is michiganmotox.com

direct to page is http://michiganmotox.com/Grattan43006/index.htm

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dude...he's definitely kicking a$$. Congratulations on your little "Bubba Stewart" :) I will give you a ring and try and hook up with you to watch him in person....wow...

Justin

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey all thanks for looking --- and for the comments and pm's ---
made the old man proud!!

He is in a battle for 1st in the state ---- there are about 5/6 contenders. I personally hate the class-- too many cheaters (it is a stock class). He rode his kx60 for the first time at Baja on Weds. I was a little surprised how fast he took to it!!

later,
Scott

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Awesome pics!! I hope he beats the competition and becomes #1!! I can't wait until my kids start racing!! :D Are you giving out lessons? ;)

Jen

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great pictures... pretty soon he will be riding Freestyle at the Palace!!! My regards to him and the rest of the family...

Ivan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts