Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
LOL, thats friggin great. Im getting pretty sick of the apple commericials where idiots talk about how they cant use a pc. "Uh, pc's are hard to use, and i dont know where stuff goes. Ouch, i poked myself in the eye"

·
Registered
1 Posts
I find the commercials annoying, but as someone who uses Windows (Win 2K) every day at work it is extremely unintuitive compared to the current generation of Mac OS (OS X) and certainly is more prone to crashing. Actually, I've never even seen OS X crash, though it has happened to some people, i.e. kernel panics -- but heck any OS can crash. It's just more common with Windows.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!

For some reason, I just burst out laughing when I read that!!!

Ouch, I poked myself in the eye!!! Classic!!!

:D
thank you, i tries my best

·
Registered
16 Posts
Once you go MAC....

I work in the graphic art industry and use high-end PCs and MACs all day long. Waiting while a PC tries to wrestle with a large graphics file is like being stabbed to death with little tiny knives. MACs are far superior when working with graphics. Just my opinion... oops... ouch, I just poked myself in the eye.;)

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Mac's are powerhouses, theres no denying that. I just dont think id ever buy one unless more companies started designing products for them. ie, games.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I hate to say it, but freecat is right. If anyone gets a chance to use OSX for more than 5 mins I think you would be impressed. I mean, don't get me wrong it's nice to have a winpc there just in case. But since I got a Mac...honestly...I spend 99% of my time on it. Edit my vids on it...burn DVD's...collect MP3's...do graphic stuff on it...pictures...mpegs...surf the net...etc. Not that my PC is slow...but...well...dude I have to admit it sucks in comparison. ha. And yes I had a system crash on my OSX...in the past 6 months it crashed once. Honest to God. ha. What can i say! Call me a trader if u will. :D :p

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Old and Slow said:
Hey Tippmann,

Even though you're a PC guy, I think you're OK. But only because you've got a YZF600.:D
Thanks buddy, same to you:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts