Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to ask in my last thread, Do we have anyone on this web site from the UK around the south coast area ??????:) :) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
Is there anybody there ?

Well bladerunner, there's me from Northern Ireland, nayfearjustbeer from Bonnie Scotland and ???????????
All we need is a Welshman and we can start fighting !:D :twofinger :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least there is someone hear knows what i mean when i talk about the crap weather we have over hear:crying: :crying: Don't know about you smeghead i'd rather have pretty much decent weather most of the time than wet greasy roads most of the time.. It would'nt bother me as much if i did'nt ride a bike !!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
714 Posts
"bladerunner" said:
At least there is someone hear knows what i mean when i talk about the crap weather we have over hear:crying: :crying: Don't know about you smeghead i'd rather have pretty much decent weather most of the time than wet greasy roads most of the time.. It would'nt bother me as much if i did'nt ride a bike !!!!!!!
True, so true.:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Southern Spain in Feb anyone?

I don't suppose anyone here is going to Cartagena in mid Feb for the testing/track days?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Southern Spain in Feb anyone?

kneedrag said:
I don't suppose anyone here is going to Cartagena in mid Feb for the testing/track days?
If i were to take off to spain for a week with my bike for track day's i'd be in the divorce courts on my return. I need to take the wife on holiday somewhere nice before i can take off somewhere with the bike !!!!!!!! :crying: :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
I'll be in Valencia in March. Does that count? :D Still need to find tickets for that race. Can't seem to figure out where/how to buy 'em. Got the plane tix already - $350 round trip from Dulles airport near D.C. :)

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
489 Posts
Re: Is there anybody there ?

Smeghead said:
Well bladerunner, there's me from Northern Ireland, nayfearjustbeer from Bonnie Scotland and ???????????
All we need is a Welshman and we can start fighting !:D :twofinger :D
What have the welsh done to deserve a war? Or are you a member of the sheep appreciation society! Seeking justice for you abused friends LOL!!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top