Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
QuickCoCo1 said:
What about that pipe heating up and melting that undertail. :confused: :confused: :confused:
aint gonna happen. its insulated and isolated. don't know where the plate goes though.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
its funny too. the more i see that, the more it looks like the bike has an asshole.

·
Registered
33 Posts
those also look like some pretty sharp beds in the exhaust, impeding optimum airflow. but hey i don't know, maybe they engineered it for more than just looks.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Exhaust looks coated. I think if the would do something with the tip, like beveled to match the line of the bike it would look better.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Oh yeah, has anyone done a passenger report on how much heat comes though the seat onto the passenger's ass with all the undertail exhaust lately? I like my bearded clam moist, just not with sweat. Hahahahahaha, 50,000 battered women in this country......... and I still eat mine plain! hahahahahahahahaha:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
wipe off big chunks,spray with windex,wipe monitor with soft cloth. Teabagger you are insane. So you want to go to Sturgis. We'll . Rooms are like triple priced out there during the rally.

http://www.sturgis-rally.com

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Friends already have campground reservations about 50 miles south of Sturgis. They visit Sturgis once or twice and ride the area for most of the week. These Harley riders are riders and not posers. They do enjoy a cold beer too. You would like them. A little crazy for some, but I do enjoy thier company.:D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Freddy, that looks like poo-poo. Looks like the took all but five minutes to design. Doesn't match the lines of the bike at all. To long of a can for one. I think the factory can looks better.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
If an undertail company and a pipe company would design something together it would be great.

See the triangle cut in the undertail, how about a triangle shaped pipe to fill the gap with maybe a triangle shaped exit or three smaller exits.

·
Registered
156 Posts
A uk company has been doing it for a while, and by the looks of it better. Check it out, lots of different bikes: dynomite.co.uk

Nice example:

Main problem with the system that is on that GSXR 1000 is the link pipe is right behind the rear set...where you foot is.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts