Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Nope, I did not see her response.

What did she say?

I caught some of the response this morning and read some reviews of his speech last night.

The newspapers were not kind to him and watching some of the bits this morning made me want to puke. He is such a pig and other things as well.
:barf2:

·
Registered
732 Posts
The Mayor claims during his speech that everyone, including the media, is just picking on him. :tp: :rolleyes: :zzz:

Carmen was trying to take the high road and again invite the Mayor to sit down with her in an interview and set the record straight.
Of course he isn't man enough to do that. Plus he soon will be under indicment so he is smart enough to keep his mouth shut and play the 'poor me' and blame game for now. :rolleyes:

mb.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Aha!
I was really hoping Carman might have torn him up! Wishfull thinking, I know.

Oh well

I can't wait until Kim Worthy indicts him and all the scumbag lawyers involved! I hope it happens soon and is a swift and merciless trial!!!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Well, the governor of NY has shown that he is intellectually superior to our great mayor.

And where the hell does the player mayor get off acting like the victim in all of this. Think of all the good that 9 MIL, shelled out because of your lies, could have done the city and it's future. You are an absolute disgrace Kwame, to you, to your family, to the city, etc,etc.

Detroit gets what it deserves, considering this jackhole is still in office. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I heard about him throwing about the N word and complaining about being dissed.
Dont know if he's correct about being called that, but I dont relate purgery, infidelity, and imbezzelment as a racist issue...:dunno:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Well, the governor of NY has shown that he is intellectually superior to our great mayor.

Yeah, that bums me out.
He did sooo much in his past.....

But then again,
He is ugly as sin.....

Probably NEEDS......... to pay to get sex....lol

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Yeah, that bums me out.
He did sooo much in his past.....

But then again,
He is ugly as sin.....

Probably NEEDS......... to pay to get sex....lol
I agree, and how much do you normally pay? :twofinger

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aha!
I was really hoping Carman might have torn him up! Wishfull thinking, I know.

Oh well

I can't wait until Kim Worthy indicts him and all the scumbag lawyers involved! I hope it happens soon and is a swift and merciless trial!!!
She tore him up in a subtle and professional way saying his attack on the media is wrong and that he has been invited more than once to speak to set the record straight. She said she loves the city just as much as he does and wants to see the best for it. (not word for word)

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
I heard about him throwing about the N word and complaining about being dissed.
Dont know if he's correct about being called that, but I dont relate purgery, infidelity, and imbezzelment as a racist issue...:dunno:
Well said.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Aha!
Well, she should have spent another few minutes taking him to task for all the harm that he is doing to the City as well as the residents he is screwing over.

Oh well, at least its a start.

He is such a pig. He needs to go now. This sad story is already on the national news and would not make me want to invest in Detroit.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Aha!
Well, she should have spent another few minutes taking him to task for all the harm that he is doing to the City as well as the residents he is screwing over.

Oh well, at least its a start.

He is such a pig. He needs to go now. This sad story is already on the national news and would not make me want to invest in Detroit.
How this jackhole is still even allowed in Detroit is a complete mystery to me, let alone allowed to still be running the city. :wtf: After throwing his tantrum and trying to blame the media, and throwing the race card and the N bomb in, this guy needs to pack his shit and get to stepping. :2cents: If the people of Detroit don't stand up for themselves and demand him gone, they deserve this kind of leader 100% (I use the term leader very loosely here. Kwame does not exhibit any characteristics of said position)

·
Registered
966 Posts
A friend of ours had been dealing with a sweedish company that was going to be opening up a plant in detroit. After seeing the mayors speech, they nixed the whole deal stating they wanted nothing to do with a city being run by such an idiot.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
A friend of ours had been dealing with a sweedish company that was going to be opening up a plant in detroit. After seeing the mayors speech, they nixed the whole deal stating they wanted nothing to do with a city being run by such an idiot.
I'm sure this is just the first of many many such stories we will hear about until either Kwame resigns or gets imprisoned.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Gary, that is the kind of news that the media should be reporting about. Get that Gov to admit that Swame's actions are turning off investors left and right (if it is).

If I were an investor, I would not want to relocate to the Detroit area. I get the feeling that for every $100,000,000 I would want to be investing, half of it would be going into his and his buddies pockets. He just gives me the feeling that he is a thief and does not care for anything other than himself and his image as a hip hop thug "cool" dude.

Being a jerk on the evening news is one thing, but costing the State and City new investments is just not what anyone needs.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Mom and his aunt must be so proud!

Of course, it would be my bet that they are on the side of those who feel that this is simply another racist witch hunt, not that he has done anything to bring this on himself.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15619321/detail.html

"We're here talking about career development, people who need jobs, record number of foreclosures … and you take a whole day to sit and discuss an issue like this, my reaction is just, OK now since it's over, it has no effect, it's not binding, let's get back to work," Kilpatrick said.

I can't even fathom this idiot saying something like this after the money that has been shelled out because of him, not to mentions everything else.I'm sure it took quite a bit more time than just one day for him to text 14,000 text messages. I'm sure it didn't cost 9 million to have the council spend a day discussing this. Seriously, suck a dick Kwame. :2cents:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts