Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it looks as if March 3 may be a go! Who would like to go?

For those who don't know, Ephrata is a meeting place for all kinds of motorcycles, or should I say vehicles of the 2 wheeled kind. It is busy on the first sunday of each month, we ride up, walk around, stop somewhere for a quick lunch and then head home. A few of us meet up about 8:30-9:00 get there by 10:00, walk around, meet and greet, and then usually home by 1:00-2:00. IF March 3 is somewhat warm, lets say above 40 degrees, it will be a definite go.

Anyone else interested or have question, let me know!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
March Ephrata

Ok folks, I know that it is going to warm today and tomorrow, I hope March 3 will be just as warm.

Winter is almost over, time to come out of hibernation and let's have some fun rides.

Trouble and 98blackbird, have you two been riding?

Rain_maker, how are things going?

Kneeslider951, looking forward to April so you can join in the fun with us.

Inanima, Interested in Ephrata March 3?

VFRBill, we will be looking for you in April then.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: March Ephrata

Kathy said:

VFRBill, we will be looking for you in April then.
Sure thing. I'll be the guy on the VFR:D j/k We'll have to set some kind of meeting place or other way of meeting. Have fun tomorrow. Please, give a reoprt about the day!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ephrata on Sunday, March 3

Hey there,

Rain_maker, sorry to hear you are not feeling 100%. There will be other Ephrata trips I am sure. Get better and stay healthy.

We will be watching the weather. Hope for real warm weather, okay maybe just warm!

Later

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'll be busy painting the house like I have been for the past 4 weekends:(......trying to get it done before spring and summer....maybe April?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Supposed to rain on sunday, BOOO HIISSSSSS

Well, it looks as if it will be raining on sunday. Ephrata is a scratch this month. Come on April! Hopefully April showers will not be upon us in April 7.

March your calendars.

Kathy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah,
It might be a wash for this month.
There is a real buzz around here to get the meets started again. I only live 2 miles from the meet, so it's driving me nuts to be so close and still not be able to go. If any of you would like to meet, it would be great to meet some other SBW.comer's! we could set up a location. Just let me know.
Hope for good weather! :cool: :cool: :cool:

ps. It might be hard for me to make it to the following meets, my wife and I are expecting twins at the end of March!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ephrata, Pa April 3?

Okay guys! Warm weather is coming right!!!!!

Well, while I visit the warm and sunny state of Arizona, I sure wish I could bring the sunshine and warmth back to Maryland.

Yes, Eprata should be a real go for the first Sunday of April.

Anyone else?

Kneeslider951 - sure am looking forward to seeing you again.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Re: Ephrata, Pa April 3?

Kathy said:
...I visit the warm and sunny state of Arizona, I sure wish I could bring the sunshine and warmth back to Maryland...
What warmth are you talking about?!:eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ephrata..?

Kathy, where is Ephrata? (sorry about the spelling) I'm about an hour south of Pa. and always willing to ride somewhere. Fill me in.... Squirrel24:cool:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ephrata, PA

Hey there,

Ephrata is about an hour and 20 minutes from us in Harford County, Maryland. I am not sure how far it would be for you Squirrel. It is located about Lancaster, east of Lancaster.

Those who live closer may be able to give you a more detailed location. I know how to get there with no problem. If you do venture up to Ephrata be sure to let me know, would like to meet you.

Okay, so I am back from Arizona, and still no warmth in Maryland! I guess our turn will come eventually. Hopefully April 3.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First the newbie will introduce himself: Hi Im Tom.:D
And for my next trick: Squirrell Im from the York area (bout 40 mins SW of Ephrata) and I frequently go to skyline drive camping. Im estimating that it would be at least 170 miles from Front Royal(if thats where you are from). Thats highway riding too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Kathy,

I'm looking forward to a fun ride on the 7th. I was in Baltimore this weekend and dusted the bike off on Saturday and rode. The weather held pretty good so I had a great time.

PA should be fun!!!

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey hey hey, Hi Kathy....
i wouyld love to go with tha group on tha trip to Ephrata during tha month of May... Looking forward to meeting up........:D.........
:D .............. K.O. ............... :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Kathy,

I won't be home this weekend (saw your Good Friday ride posting), but I am coming home Friday April 5th and I will be riding all weekend. Looking forward to PA on the 7th.

I will be bringing a passenger on the 7th who wants to see an assortment of bikes before she decides on her first purchase.... Another potential addition to the pack!

Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts