Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set last week and was wondering if anyone else has put these on?They look killer on the web site but have yet to get mine in so I will play the waiting game.Also if anyone has them how hard were they to put in???

Here is a pic and the web site I ordered from is:

http://www.graphicartmotodesign.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
You should go with the green ones instead of the white. They would look great with the green graphics on your bike. :cool:

Poser. :D:p

·
Registered
222 Posts
QB,

I just ordered their new undertail enclosure for the 9R. Have you seen them? I am also contemplating some of their gauge faces in green. Let me know how they look when you get em.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will do

I'll put pics up as soon as I get them installed.I saw the undertail but thats alot of cash I just spent a butt load on new gear and a trailer :D.

When did you order?I plcaed mine on the website with paypal on april13 and cant get a email or any info on when they will be here.I'm not real happy with there customer service at this point.I have even called them 5 times only to get the answering service :mad:

·
Registered
222 Posts
That doesn't sound too good. I just ordered yesterday. It says on the site that the undertail will take up to 3 weeks. I hope it gets here quickly, I plan on having in on the bike when I go on vacation in June. Let me know how everything goes.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
next

Here is the after pic:

What do you guys/girls think of them??

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wish I could find White face for mine. I have a 93 Katana.

I'm going to try and make some of my own. I had a friend who made some for his truck and they look pretty sweet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those look sweet, just need some more light behind them and they would be perfect.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jase100 said:
Those look sweet, just need some more light behind them and they would be perfect.

They have plenty of light my camera sucked in that pic :)

They are very neat at night all the sections you can't see in the pic you can see at night!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts