Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm still alive and kicking, much to the dismay of my students. ;)

Stupid school... and worse yet, stupid snow keeps getting in the way of getting any riding done.

·
Registered
505 Posts
saturntangerine said:
... and worse yet, stupid snow keeps getting in the way of getting any riding done.
Amen to that sister,amen to that.Maybe it will break (the weather that is) in a week or so more.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Well, it's been a week since you posted... where's that spring weather now? ;)

I'm down and out with a stupid virus right now, anyway, so spring can wait another week or so til I don't feel so crappy. At least I'm getting caught up on grading papers!

The good news is that the weather seems to be getting marginally warmer daily *knocks on wood*.

·
Registered
505 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Well, it's been a week since you posted... where's that spring weather now? ;)

I'm down and out with a stupid virus right now, anyway, so spring can wait another week or so til I don't feel so crappy. At least I'm getting caught up on grading papers!

The good news is that the weather seems to be getting marginally warmer daily *knocks on wood*.
Well i hope you feel better soon,its gonna be marginally better this weekend(read wackos like jack will ride)and next week end I am hoping in the 50's.hey the dang vultures came back to Hinkley Ohio ,it is belive it or not the sure sign of spring

·
Registered
848 Posts
*knocks on wood* Looks like the temperatures are starting to regulate at about spring-time temps.

I hope it stays warm-ish. Saves me TONS of money on gas taking the bike to school.

·
Registered
505 Posts
saturntangerine said:
*knocks on wood* Looks like the temperatures are starting to regulate at about spring-time temps.

I hope it stays warm-ish. Saves me TONS of money on gas taking the bike to school.
I can dig that,I been running my tourer back and forth to work for a couple of weeks,at 60 miles a day it doesn't take long to save some cash at these inflated prices.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yup, the 7fiddy gets way better gas mileage than the silverado.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts