Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who is online playing the demo version of unreal tournament 2004!!
if you are every playing
my screen name is quicksnipedya!

look me up..........i mostly play the onslaught :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
never really got into unreal, i was always a quake man. I think i'll wait for doom 3 or half life 2 before i get back into gaming.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Never was big into Unreal either. I have UT2003, but have only played it a few times. May check out the new one.

Been trying out Doom 3 lately.

·
Registered
163 Posts
UT03 and UT04 look great (04 is much better than 03), but NEITHER is more fun than the original UT.

Unreal and Unreal 2 were weak as well (too much walking around, flipping switches, levers, etc)

Onslaught can be fun, but teammates are just too stupid, uncooperative.

.....waiting for HL2.....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sinister988 said:
UT03 and UT04 look great (04 is much better than 03), but NEITHER is more fun than the original UT.

Unreal and Unreal 2 were weak as well (too much walking around, flipping switches, levers, etc)

Onslaught can be fun, but teammates are just too stupid, uncooperative.

.....waiting for HL2.....
i agree

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I play the shit out of unreal. My younger brother is probably the biggest Unreal freak that you will ever meet. Ill be lookin for you online. Dont worry about a screen name when I find you you'll know it. By the way when my brother bought the new version it came with Maya and he is creating levels, weapons, characters etc, some pretty cool shit. He is posting alot of the levels that he has created on the web. ( I cant remember what sight, but Ill find out and let you know ) Write back and let me know what server you usually run off of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts