Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to sell the system that came in my Wrangler... A set of 12" Sony Xplodes and a 350Watt Kenwood AMP... I Had it listed for $200 originally and relisted if for $160 on Craigslist.. Need it gone.. Its taking up the space where my rear seat needs to be...The speakers are 1200 or 1300W peak power..

Its all hooked up in my jeep for a demo if anyone is interested...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
So how's things goin with your Jeep?
What mods have ya done or are planning?
Are ya gonna join a club like Swampstompers, MSG or Dirty Minds?:)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duner said:
So how's things goin with your Jeep?
What mods have ya done or are planning?
Are ya gonna join a club like Swampstompers, MSG or Dirty Minds?:)
I did a 2" coil spacer, 31" baja claws, CB set up, Front & Rear Bumpers with D-Rings and a set of Long Range KCs on the front.. I really only plan on adding another set of KCs to my windshield hinges, and then I think I am done for a while..

Not sure about the club thing yet. It is my daily driver and I will use it for off road stuff up north for hunting and such, but I think If I join a club I will be more prone to breaking shit and really dont want the extra expenses right now.. I did go out to the mounds in Feb and had a blast, but right now its set up perfectly for my hunting expedtions starting in the late summer and early fall and that suits me just fine...Im sure I will do more as time passes but who knows...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts