Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
:laughing:

From Wikipedia on Benny Hinn:

Although his ministry is popular with Charismatics, many Christians are uncomfortable with certain aspects of his teaching and his lavish lifestyle. He lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, and stays in hotel rooms costing upwards of $3,000 per night.[4] In December 2006, he sent out a mailing asking for donations towards a new Gulfstream G4SP jet valued at an estimated $36 million.[5]
Surely he's not a con artist....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Ya know what, some one needs to ban this chic for posting this crap. Plus she drives a NON WRX Scooby....wtf.....:twofinger

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:moon:

Just wait for my EJ25 swap with FMIC...then I'm gonna get the dodge "POWER WAGON" badge and put it across the hatch.

They'll call me the sand man cuz I'll be sleepin all the way!

:twofinger

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THATS AWESOME JEN! "Give me a f*ckin Break...we're going to start going to church more often!"

Sunday = Hail Mary!
Wednesday = HORRAY FOR BINGO!
Saturday = YAY EUCHRE!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
:laughing: I just like how she tries to bribe him into believing with no presents at Christmas....cuz that's what it's all about.....LOL

;)

Jen

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...thanks Cook...I might be cranky but I think its just because its that time in the semester...not in the "month". Gotta love finals and annual reviews. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
The first video almost had me rolling on the floor, that was GREAT!!!!!! He stopped asking for donations, he just picks up the change out of their pockets as they fall!

The 2nd one, well just affirms some of my beliefs in those that "Believe" a certain way. I'll keep it to myself, but yeah, she's really a great woman dropping JC and F-bombs @ her kid, her husband doesn't give 2 shits, and obviously there's another kid in the background working the video.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'm not really hip on the "laying on of hands" and speaking in tongues stuff either.
I dated three or four girls that went to churches that did that, and it was pretty creepy stuff.
I try to keep an open mind, but dunno how I tolerated it....

Wait.............ok..............I remember how I tolerated it now.....:D

I can see pastors of large communities needing tools to spread the word of god, but not expensive homes and international travel vehicles...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
CruiserErik said:
The 2nd one, well just affirms some of my beliefs in those that "Believe" a certain way. I'll keep it to myself, but yeah, she's really a great woman dropping JC and F-bombs @ her kid, her husband doesn't give 2 shits,...
X2

And there's always the company owners, investors, and stock holders that go to church every week but worship the dollar more, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts