New rear tire, fronts still good

No side plastics or upper, No gauges either...Runs and drives 100%

$2800 + shipping...best I can do

PM me...Post up or email with any questions [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
925 Posts
Holy fuck that thing has to be loud, I had a shorty Yosh and it was almost as loud as a stock D&D :eek:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I almost bought this bike!! hahahaha. It was on stuntlife a long ass time ago. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have it anymore. But it would be a great starter stunter.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Strip the fur off it and it'll be a lot better haha. 2800 bucks and he's only like an hour or two away from me. Damn, I wish he still had it. I need a bike. I'm going insane!!!

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
What happened to that 954 you were going to get? Or is this it?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Remember my post about going to the bank and finding out my credit was destroyed? Yea, that was the end of the 954. I needed 2500 bucks. No dice. So, no bike. So here I am, still sitting at my computer, with a room full of plastics and an engine. Very dissappointing. I get to ride my roommates gixxer. So it keeps me sane. But I don't stunt it. And damn do I miss going to the lot. Oh well... soon enough I guess. Looks like I'll have to do it the "old fashioned" way... and actually save the money for it haha. Its better that way anyhow.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Umm.. Must have missed that what was it under?

Sucks bro, I feel your pain. There is a bike all the way in texas you can borrow. Ok so thats not really much good, but its the best I can do.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes that bike has been sold a while ago to a kid in NY. However he is selling it again for the same price. Look on stuntlife.com for the member NYgsxr1000 that is him

·
Registered
72 Posts
Anyone still looking for a bike?

2000 ZX6R just over 4K miles
FI cage
homemade bar
stock gears
fresh Amsol synthetic oil/ filter
new battery
semi-streetfightered
Never actually stunted...never scraped. The only time it was 12'd, some buddies put it on the scrape bar in my driveway, See the pic below...damn was I drunk!!

I've been out on it once, but I have my 3rd kid now and it is gonna be a while (if ever) til I am able to get back into the stunt scene, plus I really need the money now.
The bike was already totaled when I bought it from a local shop. I have never gotten the salvage title, although I have started the process.

Asking $2k w/o the title

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Highchairs... and not 12 scrapes? Its all in brake control. Once you learn 12s, coasters are easy, and then you've got a nice bag of tricks. Good luck.. you can doooo iiittttt!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Heh heh...took me a minute....you meant my fake ass avatar!!! I have a few more like it....taken while it was on the kickstand and photochopped into what you see!! I was just messing around with some friends, but I like the way it came out, so it became my avatar for a while....

Here is one avatar that shows all of them! I wish I could do that stuff, but unfortunatly, I haven't had the time to get out on either bike.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts