Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders. I just ran across a deal on a 954 that you Honda Nuts may be interested in:twofinger

This dealer is selling the new Fireblade for $9,299. Click here for more details: Teds Motorcycle World

I am a Yamaha fan, but thought I would pass along some information that may be helful to someone.

Ride Safe All

·
Registered
227 Posts
hmmmmm,

I got my 954 brand new for $8999.00, out the door & that was 2 months ago in the spring, during prime selling time.....;)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ruff-rida said:
hmmmmm,

I got my 954 brand new for $8999.00, out the door & that was 2 months ago in the spring, during prime selling time.....;)
You don't have to be a smart ass. LOL:twofinger I just though someone may be interested in this bike, seeing that the M.S.R.P. on em' are $10,599

·
Registered
227 Posts
If i was trying to be a smart azz, i would have sad when you get that yamaha out of the shop, you should trade it in on that good price for the Honda.......lol.......:eek: :twofinger :D :thumb:

But I hear what your saying, its not a bad price, good lookin out..

·
Registered
346 Posts
Out the dOOH...

Ruff-rida said:
hmmmmm,

you really got it out the door off the lot to the house for 9 grand flat? or 8999 plus fees, tax, license, processing, filling, setup, depreciation, and a bike wash? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts