Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy some for this upcoming rainy season <and for track use> Just don't want to spend an arm and a leg if I can affoard it>

·
Registered
63 Posts
Spectre,

Try mawonline.com it's motorcycle accessory warehouse. Pretty cheap prices and sometimes you can even call em and grind em lower than what it's advertised for. ;) Good luck!:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man they have a grip of stuff.... Now I just have to figure out what brand I want to get... :( Man buying my Joe Rocket mesh jacket for the summer was all simple and easy. This is getting complicated. :)

I figure I'll run down to Chaparal this weekend and see what there is in person that I like and then find it on the internet cheaper... (that way I can make sure I get the right size and what not)

I'm glad I asked online, because the prices I've seen at the local shops just for the jackets, I can get the whole suit cheaper.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey spectre! Feel free to reference with me anything you are looking for. I spent a lot of time online looking at gear and pricing back when i didnt have anything or was still getting all my gear.

FYI cyclemall.net has SPIDI suits on ebay for some pretty good prices. My friend got a 1pc recently for 560. Theyre located in Irvine too for us so cal locals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts