Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid post I know, I know.:rolleyes: I liked the way mine(came with the helmet) looked on the bike but I tore it relocating it. No way I am paying to get one made but if anyone has an extra one that they aren't planning on using I would be happy to take it off you hands. Thanks
 
G

·
Smokin' Joe said:
Stupid post I know, I know.:rolleyes: I liked the way mine(came with the helmet) looked on the bike but I tore it relocating it. No way I am paying to get one made but if anyone has an extra one that they aren't planning on using I would be happy to take it off you hands. Thanks

I just won't even say anything .... :rolleyes: ... Try AGV poser .. How's that zx7r ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,644 Posts
i don't have any, but next time you put a sticker on a bike, use soapy water. and pealing a vylin sticker is a waste, it'd likely be deformed anyway.

good luck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,294 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, putting stickers on your bike will NOT add 10hp. It adds 20! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AGV won't send me one cause they said only a true poser would want another one of those stickers and they never really thought anyone would actually put it on their bike. They also said that they are out of promotional stuff until January.

The bike is just fine Squid. Its been raining here a lot lately so I haven't been out too much, but I took it to New Orleans this weekend to ride on Bourbon Street so everyone could see it.

I think I want to go down to a 15t sprocket in the front because the bike is really planted up there and I can afford to gear it up a little. Other than that, it's running great and I'll post some pics when I get em.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Contrary to popular belief, putting stickers on your bike will NOT add 10hp. It adds 20! :D
Woo! Hoo!

I'm prolly pushing 250hp with all my stickers. ;)

 
G

·
Smokin' Joe said:

I think I want to go down to a 15t sprocket in the front
Joe, instead, go three up on the rear sprocket. Same ratio change as one down on the front, but less chain wear and less chance of the chain rubbing the swingarm.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top