Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I do not see a price.
Do you know what he is asking for the entire project?

I would have thought that business would be poorer, given all the police presence last summer. Who would want that?

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Police or not,
There's sill a ton of recreational traffic that go there, aside from bikes.
Corvette clubs,
Miata clubs,
VW clubs,
Porsche clubs,
Camaro clubs,
Ect..

Maybe there's other circumstances entering the situiation.:(

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I have no idea why they are selling.

I would simply think that, given all the reponses that have been posted since the police crackdown last summer, there probably was a very large drop in revenue.

While the car clubs continue to come, there are tons more bikes who go than car club members, I would think.

Toss a wet blanket on the cycle party and bike riders might go elsewhere or at least might curtail their activities, as in ride the Dragon for 1 day instead of 6 and simply go someplace else.

I have often had the attitude that if someplace makes it difficult or unfun to spend my money, I take my money and go elsewhere. There are always other places to spend my pennies.

I am sure that I am not the only one who feels that way.

Perhaps there are other reasons why the management at this facility is offering to sell. Maybe they feel it is just time to go someplace else or health concerns or something else.

My only concern would be that if someone were serious about this area as an investment, I would be very concerned about the 50%+ drop in traffic to this location.

The goal of investing is not to fail.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I can't say for sure if they are wanting to sell. I think it's just one of those, hey, if someone offers them up the right price they will take it. Brad and Beth have a 2yo and maybe they are looking to retire somewhere.

I'm confused on how they left out that they have 2 tennis courts there now. And possibly a bar. Who knows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts