Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Pontiac or Ferrari?

I had a 1967 Pontiac GTO a long time ago. Great fun, and a bargain among collectible cars these days. Most '67 Goats came with a 389 cid engine, but the last half of the year Pontiac switched to a 375HP 400 cid engine, which mine had. It got terrible gas mileage, and shredded rear tires, but the sound and fury when the secondaries on the Rochester carb opened stirred my soul.

The Ferrari was a different beast altogether. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thats cool
I can imagine that a 1967 Pontiac GTO is a great car
I love this old cars!

Sad that its so hard to get them where I live :(

Do you have a pic of this old car, could you please post ?

thanks

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
photobug said:
Pontiac or Ferrari?

I had a 1967 Pontiac GTO a long time ago. Great fun, and a bargain among collectible cars these days. Most '67 Goats came with a 389 cid engine, but the last half of the year Pontiac switched to a 375HP 400 cid engine, which mine had. It got terrible gas mileage, and shredded rear tires, but the sound and fury when the secondaries on the Rochester carb opened stirred my soul.

The Ferrari was a different beast altogether. ;)
dude you forgot one.........mitsu made a "GTO" from 91 to 99 but it's american name is 3000GT

·
Registered
44 Posts
Dont forget about the Noble M12 GT03Rs. Its a British company but there are a few of them here in America.

·
Registered
44 Posts
That is sweet. I've never seen that paint job on one before, looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Ya, I'm not a fan at all of the new goats styling (who is?) but that paint job and wheels makes it look a HELL of a lot nicer. Way beter then the solid plain colours like black.

Another shot.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts