Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the TSBR trackday Monday, July 19th? I am, but I need a pit bitch at Grattan for the AHRMA races Sunday, July 18 @ Grattan, and I don't feel like taking one of my usual pit bitches then having to drive them all the way back to Detroit. I can haul your bike, provide lunch (steak kabobs?), gatorade, and beer. I'm assuming they'll make us camp outside the gates Sunday night since it's 2 different organization's events, so I could probably be persuaded to spring for a room as well.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it - thought you were only gonna be there for the saturday races? if you're there sunday then that works out well for me. what kind of beer?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm partial to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. :D

I was only planning to be there one day but I don't care which day, Sunday is just as good as Saturday. I'm going to see about doing the Monday TSBR day but need to talk with Mrs. Shasta. More details forthcoming via e-mail.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good man - if you can do the monday day, you can crash with me in the trailer or we can hotel it. i think i can probably find room in the trailer for your bike.... :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Trailer is fine. FYI I snore like a mofo. Last time I slept in a trailer at Grattan, the other guy in the trailer counted 117 snores before I finally farted, rolled over, and quieted down. :rolleyes:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Damn I always miss out on the good stuff :D

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
shasta mcnasty said:
No need to miss out...you can sleep with me anytime you want. :D
:eek: does Mrs Shasta know you openly invite other women to sleep with you :laughing:

you know Jim's a pretty big fella he probably could use both our help :eyebrows:

E.
them kabobs were damn good last time :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
shasta mcnasty said:
I wouldn't touch that straight line with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole. :p
hahhaa... somehow I dont' think Jim would either :p

but ya gotta admit I better qualifications for being a bitch than you :twofinger

oh wait we're still talkin PIT bitch... never mind ;)

E.
ok I'm off now.. gotta clean the bike before I can take her down the dirt road to get dirty again LMAO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts