Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the show is in Cleveland the last weekend of January / first weekend of February.

Anyone heading up there?

I know a few of us are driving up and going for the day. Anyone else going to be around?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Hmmm...got family in Findlay. It's not too far a drive from there....I might have to see if I can talk the Mrs. into this....:D

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'll be there! Me and a couple of guys I ride with are planning to go up on Saturday. I need a new skid lid in a bad way, and we are gonna head up there in hopes of finding the right one.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Well, if Dad's going, I guess I am going to have to give in to spicersh's whining and say "okay, we can go..."

·
Registered
293 Posts
be intersting to hook up with a few from the board here. Might be kinda difficult to find each other. Not me thought. Kinda hard to mistake a big fat guy with big holes in his ears:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
thompsonian said:
be intersting to hook up with a few from the board here. Might be kinda difficult to find each other. Not me thought. Kinda hard to mistake a big fat guy with big holes in his ears:D
I'll be the overweight guy with his overweight wife, 8 year old boy and 6 year old girl. Everyone has brown hair except my daughter is a blondie.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Damnit, I forgot this was Superbowl weekend. I doubt we'll make it, but we'll see. May just have to stop off at my parents house on the way home to catch the game. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts