Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be leaving Friday to head to Road Atlanta for the races on Saturday and Sunday and then Sunday night we'll be heading up to T.W.O. (Two Wheels Only) Motorcycle Resort to do some riding there and then Monday we'll be heading to Deal's Gap, NC for the day and then return to T.W.O for the night and will be leaving there on Wednesday the 23rd. Anyone else going to any of these places during these dates...May 18th-23rd??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So...

So are you gonna be on your Ducati? What color is it anyway Paul? The picture I saw of it from the Gap looked like it was orange...is that right? Let me know so I can look for you or maybe I should say watch out for you :D from what I hear anyway :D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I will be at Road Atlanta. I will be working for Grigg Racing in the FXtreme and Superbike races. Steve is AMA #27. It should be a fun weekend. :cool:

Paul's Ducati is freaking orange. It closely resembles a construction barrel in color and in performance capabilties. :D:p

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ugh, I'm almost embarrassed to say that TJ and I will be there with the above loser-types as well. Look for TJ on a red SuperHawk and I'll be on my silver/red F4. I'm sure the duc a'la orange will be in close proximity. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok now...

Luv2RideFast said:
Ugh, I'm almost embarrassed to say that TJ and I will be there with the above loser-types as well. Look for TJ on a red SuperHawk and I'll be on my silver/red F4. I'm sure the duc a'la orange will be in close proximity. :)
It looks like the ol 748 has found its first target.... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts