Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am curious to see who will be making the journey to beautiful Monterey, Ca for the races this July at Laguna Seca. Was thinking about maybe getting a meet and greet with all that attend from here.

I know that myself and sportbikes will be going.

Look forward to seeing more of your there! :D

Except for monkey of course! :twofinger

·
Registered
517 Posts
My wife and I are going to be there. We have seats in Area 11, by final turn. Would be fun to meet up. Never been there before, so I am not sure how distracted I will be.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me see if I got this straight.....

23,881 people, and 3 are going to Laguna Seca? :huh:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
R6steve said:
I'm going. It's a bunch of fun plus i can ride the PCH there and back. Too much fun:thumb:
What day are you going? I am going on Friday with a buddy, if you want to ride up and go we can meet up?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Jester said:
Let me see if I got this straight.....

23,881 people, and 3 are going to Laguna Seca? :huh:
Of the 23,881 members, I'd say there are less than 100 active ones. :( The rest are just lurkers.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Jester said:
Except for monkey of course! :twofinger
and some of us aren't welcome. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Anyone going to Laguna Seca this year?

monkey said:
and some of us aren't welcome. :rolleyes:
:crying:

:twofinger

·
Registered
109 Posts
Of course. Heading down again for the weekend. Nice ride from Sacramento to Monterey is always nice during the dog days of summer. I think there will be 4 guys going down.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Less then 3 weeks away.... anyone else going? :dunno:

·
Registered
50 Posts
my b-day is in july. my girl asked me what i wanted, so i started naming off tires, shock rebuild kits, you know all the romantic things that she wanted to hear:rolleyes: . she's taking me to disneyland insted. not that i'm complaning. if i knew she was wanting to drop all that cash, i would have told her that i wanted to go to the races!!! i'll definately be there next year.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok all, last day before the races start. Hope all stop by the SportbikeS.com booth and say hi to Mike (sportbikes) I hope to hook up with him and see some of you there. Have fun, ride safe. And to all those watching from home..... in your nice air conditioned house.... with a cold beer in hand......... IT'S BETTER IN PERSON!!!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts