Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been able to find 4 people from the Central Cali on this board, is there anymore? I am looking for more people to ride with, I live 3 minutes from Woodward Park. If anyone is interested in riding, weather permitting, PM me. :thumb:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Um, yeah. I live in the ghetto south of you.

We do need to get together and ride soon. It's been too long. BTW- Rob's wife rides now too. She's on an FZR400.

:twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mojo!?!?! How the hell have you been man? Let me know when you wanna hook up and ride! You got my number.... I think, I know I have your's. Later!

:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
who in their right mind would wanna ride with you? :twofinger

i hope they know not to let you ride behind them. you like staring at guys asses. :twofinger

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
monkey said:
who in their right mind would wanna ride with you? :twofinger

Your mom?! :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Jester said:
Your mom?! :twofinger
dude, if you've ever seen my mom you'd realize how WRONG that is. :laughing:

·
Registered
577 Posts
I moved to the Fresno area with my family back in November 02, haven't been on the SBW much because of work, all my riding budys live in Los Angeles. It would be nice to hook up with some locals to go for a ride once in a while.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fatman said:
I moved to the Fresno area with my family back in November 02, haven't been on the SBW much because of work, all my riding budys live in Los Angeles. It would be nice to hook up with some locals to go for a ride once in a while.
I work in Clovis actually, won't be riding for probably a few weeks though, due to a fractured elbow. :(

But would want to hook up with more peeps from here for sure.

Laters!

·
Registered
577 Posts
nurse that elbow back to health, I'll keep my eye on SBW, let me know when you're ready; I won't be hooking up with my friends from L.A. again until September (a long time to ride by ones self):cussing; :burnout:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellas I l ive pretty close to woodward park and I've been lookin for some people to ride with. Lets get together some time.

-Jason

·
Registered
139 Posts
modesto, ca...i'll have my bike tomorrow. anyone riding this weekend? i have a friend with a kawi 650r too and maybe a guy with a vfr ceptor who would want to join us...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hah wow, you replied, a year later. Well I've gone through about 5 bikes since then, my latest is now on the rack getting rebuilt.

·
Registered
11 Posts
anyone from even more north of there? a little place called redding? thats where im from, and visit there very often. would be nice to have someone to ride with when i go up there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts