Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got a 998 and live in Odessa/Oldsmar about 15 minutes from you. Ever done the Patterson/ Boy Scout rd. loop?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no not yet but i think i know where you are talking about my borther girlfriend has a house in eastlake ... is it a good run .but just remember i have a kat its no 998:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
mdrums said:
I just got a 998 and live in Odessa/Oldsmar about 15 minutes from you. Ever done the Patterson/ Boy Scout rd. loop?
I live near Lakeland, where is the Patterson/Boy Scout Loop? Sounds interesting!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its in or next to tarpon springs its a good 45 min away from you i dont know if you come up here much but thats where it is:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
This road/loop is in Odessa, FL. out near the Tampa Bay Downs Horse Race track. From Lakeland take I-4 west to 275 north exit Bearrs and go left (west). Bearrs changes names the Erlich and dead ends at a High School. Go right at the school (Gunn Hwy) and take a right at the 1st light onto S. Mobly. There is a Speedway gas station and McDonalds at the corner. S. Mobley dead ends at Race Track rd. Go right onto Race Track rd. 1/4 up the Patterson and where the loop begins.

The loop:
Take Patterson rd.s 25 curves to the end and take a right onto Tarpon Springs rd. and then the 1st right onto Boy Scout rd. at the end of Boy Scout go right onto to Gunn Hwy. for about 1 mile and that will bring you back to where you started at Patterson rd.

All the roads after you exit 275 for the most part are 2 lane country rds.
Mike

BanditBoy said:

I live near Lakeland, where is the Patterson/Boy Scout Loop? Sounds interesting!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I get over ther now and then. I know where the high school is. Went right into the parking lot by mistake! It was the pits getting out of there as school was just letting out. I did attract alot of attention from the kids on the bus though. Also if I'm not mistaken, thats not far from the Tampa BMW dealer. If you see someone on a Bandit 1200 with yellow and black riding gear, that'll be me!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts