Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and wanted to know if anyone was from Northwest Arkansas or close by maybe we could hook up and go for a ride sometime.
Peace:D:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya if your ever going to be down this way give me a shout maybe we can find some twisties. I just recently got a new bike the last bike I had was about 1 1/2 yrs ago so I'm still looking for new places to ride and will definitly find some this summer. I did take a short trip to Hot Springs once and took Hwy. 7 from there north to Russelville that was a pretty nice ride but you have to watch out for logging trucks there are plenty of them in that area but is some nice riding. I don't know if you've ever been to West Mineral, Kansas but you might want to check out Big Brutus sometime, I would like to go back this summer and have a picture taken with my bike in front of it. Catch ya later gotta go.:D:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure just let me know where and when. Today I went for a ride over to Tahlequah down to Stilwell then back home about 75 miles not too bad of a ride. Hwy. 51 from Tahlequah to Stilwell wasn't too thrilling just a bunch of straights, unless you want to open your bike up alittle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ready to Ride

I am about 15 min from Arkansas in eastern Oklahoma. Drop me a line whenever you want to ride. Ever ride the Pig Trail, "23 hwy from Cass to Huntsville" One of the best short rides around....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts