Sportbike World banner

anyone ever buy from road, track, trail llc of big bend wisc?

13K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Brotherwolf 
#1 ·
Anyone ever bought a used bike at Road , Track, Trail of Big Bend, WI? I am considering buying from them and having them ship to me...just wanted to know if anyone has had any experiences with them, either good or bad and wanna give me a heads up. Thanks.

#4 ·
I don't know if you decided to buy from them but I just bought my bike from them and they were good about everything. If you do, talk to Scott--he's who helped me...very nice... bikes are in decent shape and you can talk them down-- that and they are the cheapest out of this area, lots of used bikes too! Hope that helps.

#5 ·
I just bought a 97 CBR600F3 from them last week and will be having it shipped to me.

Saw pics of the bike and it looked good. Sales Person said there were some scratches on the right ferrings and a small crack on bottom of bike but engine in excellent condition.

I'll post an update after I get Bike.

#6 ·
Road Track & Trail LLC SUCKS!!!

UPDATE

DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCUMBAGS!!!!!

I got the Bike I bought it is a salvage job. The sales person who sold me this Bike lied about the condition it was in. Windscreen cracked, dent in gas tank when he said there never was a dent. Fairings in some places where attached with plastic tie-ons. Was told Engine was in great condition and when arrived wouldn't start and took the left lower fairing off obvious previous oil leak because of sandy oil buildup. Right fairing crack completely through at rear view mirror location. Instument cluster attached to bike with plastic tie-ons and plastic surround cut. Looks like a total salvage job.

I am contacting the Wisconsin State's Attorney's Office and filing a fraud complaint.

#7 ·
I agree! I bought from these guys before, they have a nice selection but you better look very very carefully at what you are buying because they ALWAYS leave out information. They also can be un-friendly at times. Once they have your money they could really care less about you.

Not recommended.

#8 ·
I bought a bike for 7500 with 1400 miles on it. All they do is polish it up and push it out the door and in 6 months I had to put another 1200 bucks to get it running right. Took them 2 months to repair it also. I talked to a few pals and they said I should have talked to them first as they have heard nothing but bad things. Live and learn I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.