Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have it bad and I'm not even female.

Of course I am refering to Parked Motorcycle Syndrome :)

When is spring coming to the norther country?????

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I've got a sled :)

But we don't have any snow either !!!!!!!!!! :(

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yeah, I know what you mean. The other day, I was sure spring was here to stay. It was a bright clear day and all the snow had melted. Then yesterday we get a shitload of snow, with more coming this week. To make matters worse, because of injury, I wasn't on a bike AT ALL last year, so I'm even more anixous this year.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Thai, just to let you know I cleared out the two extra posts you had. If you had intended to repeat yourself twice, then I do apologize. :)

As for you DUNHAMG, now why would you go and open a PMS thread in the women's forum? Trying to start something mister??? I'm really glad you cleared up what you meant by PMS because I was about to introduce you to my definition. :twofinger ;) :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yeah, I have PMS: "Post Majestic Syndrome"

·
Registered
609 Posts
dunhamg said:
Yes, I've got a sled :)

But we don't have any snow either !!!!!!!!!! :(
I know your pain. Bought a sled 2 yrs ago, no snow!!! Sold sled 3 weeks ago to buy motorbike ( they've been riding here since early Feb.) and it snows like crazy and temp drops. We've have the coldest March in 120 years!! I've got a deal pending on a bike in Calgary ..180 mi away, but I won't go there until I can ride it home. Weather sucks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts