Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I just couldn't take it anymore. Sun was out, it looked warm, just saw Two Wheel Tuesday on Speed Channel yesterday......I had to get out and RIDE!!!!
So, I poped in the battery, lubed the chain, choked it and cranked it on....started right up....what a sweet sweet sound. Then I threw on my new boots and leather pants, and then my leather jacket (cause it is a bit chilly out still), All warmed up and out I went. Had to ride thru my muddy front yard and almost dumped it when I hit the end of the drive to turn out into the street...talk about having a high pucker factor, DAMN....wouldn't even be able to get a needle up there. But, I just fish tailed a bit and Off I went. I only rode about 40-45 mins, but it was mostly freeway riding...96W to 275N to 696E to Telegraph and back to 96W a couple of times. It was a bit chilly, but all could say was DAMN THAT FELT GOOD!!!! better than sex even.
So, when the hell is the first group ride going to be :twofinger ???
Anyway, I just wanted to share in my joy today...ride safe all

·
Registered
966 Posts
Yeah I'm iching to get out myself, Geeperz should be ready to go this weekend. :thumb: 50 and sunny on saturday 52 and sunny on sunday. :drool: Please dont let the weather man be wrong:crying: If anybody is going out post up or pm me.

Gary

·
Registered
86 Posts
Didn't ride yesterday, but rode all day this past saturday. Met up with some buds and rode for about 4 hrs. It could have been a bit warmer though. It only got up to about 55.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
I rode the snowmobile and was very warm! got them loaded up and ready to head to the UP for a 3 day weekend of trails but I have a nasty feeling it's gona be a slushy one with the temps... now I wish we weren't going so I could take the bikes out on the roads instead :crying:

well ya'll have fun riding this weekend ... :thumb:

E.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts