Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've bought several tires off of them and prices are good and always come to my door the very NEXT day . Always have been satisfied with their service.I will buy future sets off of them.
Wayne

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought a set from them. In fact I sent them a hand written order through the mail with a money order. The prices were great and the tires arrived in a timely manner. I would buy from them again.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hey bro,
That's who we have handle our tire shipments for TheSportbikeStore.com (SBW's Store). If you purchase tires from us, they are shipped by DiscountMotorcycleTire.com I ordered a set two fridays ago and had them at my house the following Tuesday. Great service, the prices are good and $5 of every purchase goes to support Sportbikeworld.com

Happy hunting!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
RedVTR said:
Where are you gonna get them installed? WWW.installyourtirescheapanddon'tsupportyoulocalshop.com - Try those guys they're faceless and don't have they're tools but hey, they're cheap:finger:
Whats that all about?

And for your information, I do support my local shop. I bought the tires online, took them to my local shop (who happens to be a member here) and had him install them.

So you can take yer friggin high horse and go play somewhere else.

·
Registered
62 Posts
RedVTR said:
Where are you gonna get them installed? WWW.installyourtirescheapanddon'tsupportyoulocalshop.com - Try those guys they're faceless and don't have they're tools but hey, they're cheap:finger:
Hey Man,
I've been clickin' on that link for hours and it just keeps coming up a blank page. What's the deal man? At least you could fix yer web site cause I'm about to come stick my new tires up your candy ass!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.