Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats under you butt? A stock triumph seat or something else?
Come on now fess up.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I modified my stock seat. I cut down some of the padding and had a sparkly star inlaid on the back seat...........

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking of getting the Gel seat.i like the flatness of the stock rock but man is that sucker thinly padded.I want to see though if the gel seat will let me slide my fat butt around on it as easy .;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've got a Corbin and the thing is awsome. It's harder than the stock, but it's much more comfortable Seats that are too soft actually put pressure in areas that you don't want.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I've thought about getting a Corbin. We live about 2 hours away, so it would be a nice ride. Just need to save up some cash..............or maybe sell one of these paintings!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was going to get a Corbin but they don't have anything for the 02+ bikes. I considered Sargent too. Now I don't really have a problem with the stock seat. I just move around alot and it doesn't bother me anymore.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bung said:
I was going to get a Corbin but they don't have anything for the 02+ bikes. I considered Sargent too. Now I don't really have a problem with the stock seat. I just move around alot and it doesn't bother me anymore.
Since i posted this I kinda got used to it.I am also moving around more so its not too bad.I get a bit of butt burn ,but not till I am over 120 or more miles.Its kind of a shame that not many after market parts are aval for our bikes(S3)
Oh by the way Bung nice machine.
Mine is an 03 I got new in may ,Roulette green.
I have a lot of fun on mine ,amazing that as well as it handels there is Never any headshake even on our crappy Pa. roads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts