Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really liked the accesory paint on the orange bike.....but it sure doesn't look like something British. What do you think?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Inky said:
I really liked the accesory paint on the orange bike.....but it sure doesn't look like something British. What do you think?
You are right it doesn't look Britsh but damm if I don't like it.i think they need to make them,different than the standard brit fare to be a success.I want to see one in person,do you know if they have one at the IMS ?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Anybody see the Rocket3 in the Feb Motorcyclist?

Maddjack said:
You are right it doesn't look Britsh but damm if I don't like it.i think they need to make them,different than the standard brit fare to be a success.I want to see one in person,do you know if they have one at the IMS ?
Yup, it was up on one of the turntables.......so it should be at the show near you.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good deal ,was going to go to DC this weekend but its tooooooo freaking cold and snowy,will go to the mistake on the lake at the end of the month(that otta stir up the Ohio crowd LOL)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Rocket III

Saw the bike on display at the Denver show. In my opinion, it was easily the bike that left the biggest impression at the show. Man, that engine is just unbeleivable! Looks like something that would be comfortable in the engine bay of a Honda Accord. Can't wait to see the magazine tests on it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Rocket III

zxrider said:
Saw the bike on display at the Denver show. In my opinion, it was easily the bike that left the biggest impression at the show. Man, that engine is just unbeleivable! Looks like something that would be comfortable in the engine bay of a Honda Accord. Can't wait to see the magazine tests on it.
I can't wait until it hits the dealerships..........I wanna sit on that thing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the chassis layout. But, I can't get over the engine layour. The big slab sides remind me of a car engine. It's supposed to run like a raped ape. I'll reserve judgement until I see one in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts